ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What colour is closest match to Anthercite Turini's ?

I am in the process of painting my door bullets/badges and was wandering what colour is the closest match to Anthercite Turini's ?

DSC00035.jpg

As i have primed and sprayed them in Peugeot Steel Grey which i think has turned out too dark :(

DSC00036.jpg

I have heard you can get Rover Steel Grey.

Is this a closer match ?

Or still just as dark in colour ?

Ford graphite grey?

Rover stone grey i used

Or has anyone painted bullets or badges in these colours and have pics they can post so i can see what the colour diferences are in each to see whats the best match ;)

You can still order Anthercite rattle cans from Autosave. Vauxhall Anthercite will be the closest match.

Is this the paint colour from Autosave your on about ?

vauxhall anth... seems lighter (minus glitter)
2-2.jpg

Thats looks not bad...
I guess the glitter is the metallic flake in the paint ?

And where did you get the paint from ?

Is it a on the shelf product or mix up special order ?

182 & Porsche 986
Thats looks not bad...
I guess the glitter is the metallic flake in the paint ?

And where did you get the paint from ?

Is it a on the shelf product or mix up special order ?

I got it from the range,just a spray can like @ halfords, it's called the vauxhall anthracite and i bought the glitter separate, the paints quite metallic on its own though.

E46 325ci, ZX10r E9f
Are you sure there Rover Stone Grey ?

The Badges you bought ?

As they look a lot darker than the wheels painted Rover Stone Grey below

Or do you have any pics of them on your car which may make them look lighter under different light ?

you'll have to ask the seller, he sprayed them, here's some pics of them i just took in various lighting
DSCF1494.gif

DSCF1500.gif

DSCF1498.gif

koi

Audi S1
I used Rover stone grey but I found it to have a slight green tinge to it compared to the standard colour

RB 182 Cup
If you have a paint factors locally, get them to mix you up a can of Opel Ascona Wheel Grey. I found them to be the best match. They will also have a colour chip to compare with your wheel. :)

Dodgy one
Ive just recently sprayed my Bullets in a Porche colour, Off the top of my head i think the code was EC5, But i cant guarantee than as its taped to my toolbox at work and i'm not back for a week now :cool:

Problem is you can walk in somewhere and get them to mix it but theres 5 variations of the colour and only 1 is a good match lol

White Sti Hatch
I used rover stone grey on my badges and it looks pritty much Amphasite (hasnt exploded to blue yet though)

Track 172cup
Popped into halfords tonight and had a look at the rover colours they had in as I want to do a few bits to match my wheels

As already mentioned the rover stone grey looked very greeny on the can, they did have a rover steel grey which looked a much better match (on the can anyway)

Just wondering if it's definitely stone grey and not steel grey that people have used before I take the plunge

Track 172cup
Nice one cheers for that bud, it's weird how much of a colour change there is depending on how the lights shining on some of your badges (esp the rears)

The bullets look a bit darker than the wheels in the pics (or is that just the light again lol), why couldn't Renault be sound and sell the proper paint !