ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what could of been done to my car?? 187bhp

clio 16v
Hi, I brought a 182 about a month ago....cu04 uhm.... very well looked after with tonnes of reciepts etc and and also came with a bhp printout for 187.3 bhp.

now the only reciept I can find for engine mods is catback exhaust and matched inlets with ktr remap.

it doesnt feel that quick to me so is there anyway of checking if the inlet is a matched one, it may have been removed for all I know eh....

ta

clio 16v
It says power stations at the top of the graph

Attachments

• 20150831_223720.jpg
    20150831_223720.jpg
    341 KB · Views: 199

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
That's cam area. Either your car is a freak, but you say it doesn't feel that quick. Or the rolling road was very generous that day.

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
it doesnt feel that quick to me so is there anyway of checking if the inlet is a matched one, it may have been removed for all I know eh....

Yea whip the lower inlet manifold off and see if it's had any machine work done, you can double check it's size against the gasket it should be a very good fit.
It also looks like it's been fitted with a PFTE intake manifold gasket which will also be pretty obvious.

clio 16v
Cheers for replys I will have a look this week and ALD I think it was gtisteve....he did alot of work to it but when I got the car alot of stuff had been removed I.e recaro seats carbon trims etc etc...makes me think inlets were removed too

To make 175bhp on a 182FF I had done, home made induction kit, ported inlet manifold and throttle body, full stainless and the rest engine wise standard.

All they mods, guessing, gave me 5bhp if anything.

Then after mapping it made 188bhp

Clio 200 Raider
I now own this car the op doesnt own it anymore.
It used to be clarts old car and gti steves from what i can see on the forums