ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what exhaust you got and how do you rate it?

182,mx-5 mk1,mev sonic 7
what exhausts are people running on their 182
any problems with them how does it sound etc any power increase?

i seen this Scorpion one looks good! £350 or £400 with decat!
lifted from ebay selling the 192 system for the clio 182 confusing or what lol think supposedly it made 192bhp thats why they called it that not after the latest 197 model.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/SCORPION-RS19...66:2|39:1|72:1689|240:1308|301:1|293:1|294:50

The dyno testing was a huge success. One of our prototype systems was consistently producing 192bhp (peaking at 192.7bhp) showing a good increase in power and torque over the standard system. We found that a twin rear silencer set up out performed a single one, and that the decat pipe produced more top end power but lost a little bit of torque compared to the standard Renault catalytic converter. We also discovered that our prototype sports cat pipe made hardly any difference over the standard cat pipe so any further development on this component was halted. On the road tests backed up the dyno results. The single silencer system was a lot louder when driving and didn't feel as powerful. The twin silencer system with the 2.5" centre pipe was clearly the best system overall. It produced the most power on full throttle with the decat pipe fitted

the piper one looks good only 1 rear silencer.
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-CLIO-...66:2|39:1|72:1689|240:1318|301:0|293:1|294:50

Daz.

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 200 RS EDC
Standard. Quiet :)

Edit: just noticed the 182 bit - was reffering to the 172 :eek:

VaVa
Had a Prospeed, now got a GDI/Piper jobbie. Looks better, sounds better and is put together better.

And sounded absolutely bonkers with a decat! lol!

melchy

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182, BMW M240i
Just fitted a Milltek, not entirely sure I like the exhaust note.

172 Ph1/Scooby MY00
Prospeed - three years on and it's been patched up a fair number of times. Needs throwing in the skip.

Liquid yellow 182
I have fitted an RS192 recently. Now it's bedded in it has a deeper tone, but isn't very loud over standard really.

Fitted well enough, I didn't spend long lining it up so it needed a cable tie to pull it central.

One of the threads for the bolts that hold the bar between the silencers wasn't tapped properly, but was ok once i'd run a tap through it.

I would reccomend.

Black n gold 182 cup
I am running a yozza did a lot of looking around at exhausts and decided this was the one for me not too loud I personally think and haven't looked back since think it is the nuts!!!!!

Easy fitting looks great sounds amazing and getting it in the group buy too is always a bonus!

Depends on what sort of exhaust you're after ie. loud or quiet. I'd recommend the Scorpion RS192 for a quiet system. I posted a fitting guide with some vids on the cliotrophy site.