ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

CS Gold What have I done wrong?

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I feel bad just leaving it up on axle stands, everything was going so (relatively) well

Press F to pay respects 😔
20220511_154823.JPG

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
I like your private plate.
Two of the previous owners actually fitted private plates, presumably as they were too embarrassed to drive around with that standard one.

Then again one of the previous owners fitted 17" wheels to it, so I think the plate probably suited him

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Tune in tomorrow for more shenanigans. I'm going to attempt to do an oil change, so I'll probably end up needing a new sump, or I'll fill it up with coolant by mistake. And if that goes well I'm going to attempt to fit some shifter bushings 🧐

J-J

ClioSport Club Member
Tune in tomorrow for more shenanigans. I'm going to attempt to do an oil change, so I'll probably end up needing a new sump, or I'll fill it up with coolant by mistake. And if that goes well I'm going to attempt to fit some shifter bushings 🧐

Why's my car taken 34 litres of oil?

"Put the sump plug back in..."

Thanks, full now. Drive's fucked though 😭😭

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Touch wood I managed to do it without cocking anything up. And only a couple of spots of oil ended up on the driveway 👍
Also had a good bit of news, I was planning on fitting a powerflex dogbone mount, but when I was under the car trying to remove the sump guard I noticed it's already got one! Saves me a job 😂

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Turns out i'm actually a highly skilled mechanic in comparison.

Have you changed the oil filter yet? It's a piece of piss you mongoloid.

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Do what I did. Ripped the injector cables trying to take the oil filter off. Then fuel pissed everywhere out of the fuel rail after.

I snapped an injector plug off when removing the oil filter on my old Kangoo, your not alone there

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
This was an interesting read. Then the number plate said a lot to me. CS gold ftw bbq

G. Brzęczyszczykiewicz

CSF Harvester
ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182
Jesus Christ is there anything on this car you don't have to reuse part of? I should have bought coilovers, I thought buying OEM parts would be easier and cheaper 🙄