ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

..Jack..

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
And sliders ^^^
Today had new screen fitted and I broke it again... Very loose to drive, sounded like s top mount / Spring earlier on corners

Filters

Wales - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Swapped the strips back the other day and sold the carbon ones to @Rickwood
image_39.jpg
Before
image_41.jpg
After
Think it matches the wheel a little better.

Today...what a mission. Attempted to get a babyseat in the back of the cup. Only option with it is to sit it in the middle using both belts.....think we may be buying a new one. New seat that is not child!
image_42.jpg
This took an hour and a half.....Who the f**k designs these things? It's like you need a degree from hogwarts to fit the fecking things...WHAT IS THIS WIZARDRY! :triumph::triumph:

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Fixed a host of niggles.

My car; had one wheel balanced after I jet washed off about 30g of balance weights and vibrates like mad. Changed the red and yellow wires over on the radio so it actually holds stations now.

Wife's car; fitted a new gearstick gaitor as the old one was fubar'd, greased the clutch pedal to stop it squeaking and tried to remove the roof bars but the key hole is rusted shut. Lots if ub40 for a good week and I'll try again next weekend.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Swapped the strips back the other day and sold the carbon ones to @Rickwood
image_39.jpg
Before
image_41.jpg
After
Think it matches the wheel a little better.

Today...what a mission. Attempted to get a babyseat in the back of the cup. Only option with it is to sit it in the middle using both belts.....think we may be buying a new one. New seat that is not child!
image_42.jpg
This took an hour and a half.....Who the f**k designs these things? It's like you need a degree from hogwarts to fit the fecking things...WHAT IS THIS WIZARDRY! :triumph::triumph:
Just buy an isofix one. Takes 10 seconds to fit and is infinitely safer.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
Fitted braided brake hoses, full system flush of brake fluid and then fitted my canards.

Tomorrow is give the inside roof a second coat of paint and paint the seat rails black so I can then refit the seats and seat belts. Oh and sort out flocking the panels and trim that is being left in the car.

1.2 16v Dynamique
Been a while since I posted, but a few things have been done (more wear and tear I guess)
New Front tyres as tread was wearing thin
New Battery (old connectors literally crumbled and I was having issues with teh battery anyway)
Also gave her a wash as she was in need of one!

172 Cup
4 new PS3s on this morning, sitting in McD waiting on my 2pm appointment for geometry. Love days well spent!

Rather excited as already a huge improvement in the car since fitting Eibach sportlines to new Cup dampers and new top mount bearings last week.

I was a little late joining the Clio party but I'm having serious fun now I'm here!

Clio with a body kit
Which one are they going on ? (you have two Vee's right ?)

They are now on the Illiad. (Best colour ;) )

Great tyres those! Wish they did them in 16". Brother has them on R26.

The tyre fitter laughed and said at least I'll have good grip going to the petrol station as apparently an F rating isn't good for economy! All the reviews are good for them tho and they are the replacement for the original tyre.

Iv not got a full set on either car. The last owner put brand new pilot sports on the back before I collected the car and I can't warrant changing them yet. The other one has toyo's on the front and super sports on the rear!

With the mileage I do and the way I drive Iv probably got a few years before they all match.

They are now on the Illiad. (Best colour :wink: )

The tyre fitter laughed and said at least I'll have good grip going to the petrol station as apparently an F rating isn't good for economy! All the reviews are good for them tho and they are the replacement for the original tyre.

Iv not got a full set on either car. The last owner put brand new pilot sports on the back before I collected the car and I can't warrant changing them yet. The other one has toyo's on the front and super sports on the rear!

With the mileage I do and the way I drive Iv probably got a few years before they all match.
Cool!
I roll with PS3's all round, courtesy of Costco's. When they wear out (ages & ages yet as they only went on last year) I'll look at these ones.

PH2 RS172
removed aircon and fitted delete kit, replaced the leaky rad for a shiny new one, fitted a decat, fixed the rear exhaust hanger and gave it a bloody good clean. sweaty day but worth it :)

BMW 320d SE
Finally got my 182 back from the bodyshop after it got written off. I bought it back and got it repaired with the payout. Great to back in the old girl. Strangely, the boot carpet now doesn't fit, as it looks to small???