ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Rusty Cup
IMG_1095.jpg

? ffs

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Checked out Kangoo brakes yesterday and cleaned wheels. Rear shoes taken up brake pedal travel is ok again and wheels back to white
20180827_094004.jpg
20180827_093944.jpg

Cleaned the 225 and give it a coat of collinite 476s. Feel a bit sorry for it as hardly been used this year and its an epic car. New battery later current one has died spectacularly
20180828_123134.jpg

406 V6, Race Buggy
Figured out why the throttle response has been a bit sluggish for a few days on the Pug....

qNwdDDe.jpg

Thats gonna require a lot of duct tape

Reactions: DrR

Marky_

ClioSport Club Member
Celebrated Saturday by changing my NS repeater silver. Now I have matching side repeaters after years of one silver one orange!

IMG_20180901_102930.jpg

997.1, Caddy, e208
Cleaned up the rear brakes on the Abarth as they made this God awful squeal.

Next up is Lupo window switch & Boxster water pump.

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
Cleaned it for the first time after paint. Bricking it, tippy toe-ing around it like a ballet dancer fretting about finding damage.

20180901_154328.jpg

Drove it. Which is an event in itself, and a novelty still as its only the third time out on the road, still bricking it and keeping a massive gap to cars in front to avoid stone chips.

The V6 noise though. Oh my god.

20180904_230049.jpg20180904_224011.jpg

looks lovely but expect an instant tug for the black and silver plates

they get really shitty about them .... I binned mine after 3 stops in a week and then a letter telling me next time DVLA will revoke my private reg

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

DaveL485

ClioSport Club Member
  21T, 9T, Meglio, V6
looks lovely but expect an instant tug for the black and silver plates
Had mixed feedback on the plates but I like them, I know they are questionable so they're velcro mounted and I carry the normal ones in the boot (its basically all you can fit in there lol).
260 miles and no probs yet, pretty sure I wont get too much further though!

I lasted a while then they clamped down

The last one was anti terrorist lot in London as it does not identify on anpr

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Iceberg PH1 172
Had new parts today.

Bottom engine mount
Top engine mount
Wishbone bushes X 4
Ball joints X 2
ARB bushes X 4
Innner track rods X 2
Track rod ends X 2

Steering rack bushes and top gearbox mount left now. Lower gearbox is poly already.

Going for Alignment and 4 New PS3 tomorrow hopefully.

Iceberg PH1 172
Alignment this lunchtime at ETS.
No PS3s in stock and no locking nut key in the car so ended up with 2 X rain sport 3s on the front for now. :/

Still. It feels a hell of a lot better now after over £500 in parts and labour over the last 6 weeks.

Still needs a new windscreen for MOT.
A reverse light bulb
Washer bottle.
It never ends..

E92 M3, BG 182
Fitted PMS decat exhaust and ran car for a couple of minutes - sounds awesome. Just need a new lambda sensor from Euro Car Parts tomorrow cos mine appears to be welded into the cat

RS200
Quite a lot done yesterday.

Quick clean & polish.
Fit carbon Renault decals.
Fit carbon bullet badges.
Fit carbon bumper blank decals.
Fit carbon over the plastic dash inserts.
Fit Cup leather rear seats.
Remap at Ren-Sport

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
Nobody did anything to their cars for 3 years??
Changed the rear wiper motor plus arm and wiper blade.. It was a pain till I found out how to remove the motor, fortunately I looked at the new one a d figured it out lol..
Tip : if the motor axle that protrudes to the outside has some play in it, the wiper won't cover the screen properly if anyone wondered why a new blade still leaves a batman ? like mark on the window - well it's the motor!
Cheers!

JamesBryan

ClioSport Club Member
I thought about getting the SRF but just settled for Type 200 as I couldn’t bring myself to part with £60 for a fast road/track car[emoji23]

It lasts 18 months though, so it's worth the investment.

I found myself bleeding the Motul 660 after each track day. Typ200 wasn't much different.

£48 the SRF can be had for. The Motul was about £30 for a litre.

I looked at some Endless RF650 which was £80 for a litre ?