ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
Just bought a Whiteline RARB in almost new condition from a chap about 2 miles away from me, no waiting, no courier BS having to go to Chelmsford after failed delivery attempts!

Cant wait to get it on along with the new Spax RSX coilovers :)

Hit a massive kerb trying to get out of a multi story car park :eek:
339373_10151078064085170_882102434_o.jpg

renault clio 182
Got all the turinis, bullets and front badge painted white on my RB looks sexual now if I don't say so myself still the rear to do and fit new exhaust mounts tho

renault clio 182
Aaaaaand finally got my new exhaust mounts on and rear badge painted white too match exhaust still sagging at rear tho :(

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Tried to take the wheels off and failed, the little Renault tyre brace couldn't hack it. :dapprove:

So to cheer myself up i'm spraying the interior door handles satin black.

Renault Clio 172
Fitted new Alpine HU, connected to steering wheel controls, repaired clock display while dash was out.

Also my new engine cover arrived today as the last one been damaged, and just received a new set of rear discs & pads, but those will have to wait for a drier day to be fitted.

MOT, needed a hazard switch and number plate only.

Ordered gearbox speed sensor as speedos playing up.

Bought steering wheel.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
Started to clean my white 2118s. 4 pots + DS3000 pads have ruined them, and have now run out of Iron x :dapprove:

Fitted a silver front Renault diamond, it looks 100x better than the old worn out CF diamond :)

ph2 172
Swapped my apex springs for eibach sport lines. Not so sure it sits as low as before but gives a much better ride now on my poorly maintained roads.
Also put seat subframe spacers in so the seats now slide forward making it easier to get in and out the back.
Tomorrow it might get a wash n Hoover out before a trip to Lincoln.

182 sport & cooper S
Fitted power flex bushes in the dog bone mount ! its stopped crunching into 3rd now sorted !

2014 Clio 200t edc
Jacked her up, tried to take wheels off to spray satin black, only to get stumped by the rear wheel not budging at all. Annoyingly I had scuffed up the centre caps ready yesterday!!! Annoyed, gutted, upset everything!!!!
On a plus side, my rear hearsheild was hanging off so fixed that, but the 3k rattle is still there. :(

big boost cup
Took the headlining,wet carpets, sound proofing a few tar patches out today. will have to wait for Fletcher to pop over so we can take passenger airbag out and the rear wiper off.