ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Pulled wipers all off again to get at washer bottle. When fitted pumps back, one rubber seal didn't go in properly to bottle so was leaking. Did it all again, no leaks now though

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
My radiator had to be replaced last month,
a small leak started and then within a week it was pissing steam after a few miles,
it fell to pieces when it was taken out. :S

1995 Renault Clio 1.8 16v
Put a new CV boot on so that it will pass its MOT. Nippy little thing to put on.

Did you go for Renault part or universal? Mind me asking where you got it from and what you paid? Need a drivers side outer boot, Renault want a fortune, considering a Duraboot universal one at 1/5th the price!

Inferno 225 cup
Fitted 40mm spring and cup wheels.

47607c6b.jpg

Drove 50 miles to Birmingham to City Powdercoating, only to be told that the wheels I dropped off last week "reacted to the acid dip" (funny, another guy was told that when I dropped mine in last week), and were't ready, and driving 50 miles home again.

Apparently he'd told "the guy" whoever he was, to ring me yesterday to tell me.

No call or voicemail on my mobile.
Having tried several times Thursday, 4 times Friday, and then this morning before I left to get hold of them on the phone only for it to ring... and ring... and ring.

I so nearly rage quit when I was told that I'd have to make the 100 mile round trip again next weekend.
For how much you pay, the job they do is great. Customer service is their let down. I was due to pick mine up from them on a Friday. I had to ring them 45 times on the Thursday to actually get through (i'm about the same distance away as you are from them). I was raging at that point. When I actually got my hands back on them though, on the Friday evening, I was well pleased.

Today, I have put my car on the grass and plan to leave it there until Wednesday. It's pretty much on empty atm and i've challenged myself to not have to fill up until Wednesday, which means ill be cycling everywhere for the next couple of days. :)

Thrust-Rated

President of the KMAG fan club.
ClioSport Club Member
  F31 35d, Berlingo Na
Had this happen yesterday from a puncture, was lucky it didn't ruin the alloy

5acf632d-1b4f-3a1e.jpg

5acf632d-1b60-cac9.jpg

Had two part worn contisport 2's put on the front I got given from a friend who used to have a 182.

All good now. :)

Those bullets ^^^^ up there look great. I want some!!!

2014 Clio 200t edc
Fitted a new mani/cat kit which appears to have done very little!! Grr!!! Fitted new smd sidelight bulbs. Washed it yesterday too!
6df46ffb.jpg

182 Cup
twas yesterday, but seems like the right place.

new discs and pads all round.

OEM rears and brembo hc + carbone lorraine rc5 for the fronts.

just need to get some braided lines and a fluid flush next!

MK3 Clio DCI 86
twas yesterday, but seems like the right place.

new discs and pads all round.

OEM rears and brembo hc + carbone lorraine rc5 for the fronts.

just need to get some braided lines and a fluid flush next!

Blimey, I bet that was a big bill :dead:

Ray Gin

ClioSport Club Member
  Cupra Leon & Impreza
Bought Brembo discs, ferrodo ds2500 pads, mintex discs and pads for the rear, YozzaSport exhaust and decat, 4x Uniroyal Rainsport 2 tyres, 1L of ATE Superblue racing brake fluid.

172 Ph1
Fitted my DS2500's and flushed fluid with 5.1 , along with final drilling Solid top mounts and Pure brace, getting ready for Bedford.