ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

Cookson

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk1 Audi TT 3.2 V6
I took my door strips off the phs1 and lovingly smothered them with Autoglym bumpersnot, to compliment the nice cleaning job the Lithuanians did yesterday at the carwash

PH2 Flamer
took out all the interior, covered the edges in anti rattle tape, fixed my floor grommet that was letting in water, put trim back in.

cleaned the inside. then washed, clayed, washed, SRP and HD wax, went for a drive... still 1000's of rattles and car no covered in road dust.

pissed.

well it went from this
IMG-20130219-01316_zpsbb360b26.jpg

197CUP
Drove to work & back, got dived bombed by a pigeon. Fortunately I always carry a box of Autoglym 'bird dropping wipes.' Cos I'm not sad at all....

Iceberg 172
35343512.jpg

Bought me some trackday wheels - Kosei K1-TS, 15x7, 5.9kg per wheel. Came wrapped in 205/50 Proxes R888's, GG compound. Bit of a bargain for ca 300 GBP :)

Ph1 172 + 106 GTI
I look out the tints from the rear windows and bootlid which took all of 10-15 mins. Looks so much better and makes it look cleaner :D

pimp mobile Zafira
New tyre after a blow out just outside Paris. One problem with having a 182 when something like this happens. No bloody spare.

I wash mine today for the first time since October. It wasnt too bad though becuase i have only covered 1800 miles since August. It only got a wash and tyre dressing before the snow started falling. The tyre dressing was only applied for this thread - http://www.cliosport.net/forum/showthread.php?682699-Espuma-RD50-Long-Life-Tyre-Dressing

I also done the french flag thing on the grill but it looked awful so i took it off straight away before anyone saw it.

BG 182 FF
Ordered new splitter, ARB and Sportlines.

Anyone know if the new black Powerflex bushes require welding? The old ones did and I CBA with that!

330Ci cab
washed it. dodo wax is epic, water still sheets off even when its dirty. and now its dirty again after this afternoon :(

Alibi Blue Clio 197
Today I have mostly been fitting K-Tec's 182 look exhaust to my 172. Cracking bit of kit, very very well made and easy to fit. Main ba*ll aches were getting the cat to the centre section bolts undone whilst trying to work off axle stands with limited height, arms are knackered! And off course, cutting the rear bumper slots out, must have measured and re-measured a thousand times! Looks good, about to go on a run now to see what she sounds like. :)

EX1.jpg

EX2.jpg

BG 182 FF
Ordered new splitter, ARB and Sportlines.

Anyone know if the new black Powerflex bushes require welding? The old ones did and I CBA with that!

I lied, I ended up going with Cooksport springs.

Now dangerously close to buying some powerflex bushes.

330Ci cab
Which dodo wax did you use mate?

ive got 2 panel pots, purple haze and supernatural. both very, very good from the use i've gotten so far. says 3-4 cars per pot, used the purple haze 3 times and its still almost full and im not being too shy with it either. applicator pad ftw!

330Ci cab
it is class. for the price of the panel pots and how far they go, get 2 different ones, thats the best advice i could give matey