ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you done to your car today ???

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
not today but yesterday I fitted janspeed exhaust with coops mod to get the tailpipes to sit proud of the bumper. fitted Williams wheels wrapped in Michelin tyres with tpi bolts all round and fitted colour coded (to wheels) bullets

You and Harpham are such whores... I bet those wheels look fekking awesome!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
Made sure my new crash helmet doesn't hit the roof lining when i'm wearing it......it doesn't,
although I look like a giant retarded microphone.

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I've removed my silenced Pure Motorsport exhaust... so I can fit the full unsilenced race system. #BRC

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Stripped it in prep for cage fitment :s

"Its a cheap car Dave, I'm not modding it"

BG 182 FF
Over the last week:

New ABS sensor
2 new Michelin PS3s
Full service (sparks, brake fluid, oil fluid, air filter etc etc)
New exhaust lambda sensor
Realigned headlights
Reclipped CV boot
Cleaned inside and out.
New headlight washer pump
MOT

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
Stripped it in prep for cage fitment :s

86FCD7A6-68A0-4BE4-BD01-5B85BE73D858-4765-000001D31D7B2D7C_zpsa651e5c2.jpg

Same lad sorting it ;)

You going for this series then they're sorting out Mick?

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
No that's my hardcore Megane Cup race car... the Clio is being made from 2" square pine to save weight.

Not entirely sure on the single series yet is the honest truth as there's so much work to be done but yes, is the simple answer... this is what I have planned building it for.

George@RTR_Parts

ClioSport Trader
  need BRAKES? PM me
No that's my hardcore Megane Cup race car... the Clio is being made from 2" square pine to save weight.

Not entirely sure on the single series yet is the honest truth as there's so much work to be done but yes, is the simple answer... this is what I have planned building it for.

Nice, don't forget to use the spirit level though...

Goodstuff mate, hope it all works out/goes to plan

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
Looked at it and was relieved that the wheels are still scuff free after the wife drove it this week. Can't wait to get her car sorted so she doesn't have to use it anymore. I'm a nervous wreck.

phase 1 flamer 172
Attempting to change the cat on my phase 1, what a crap job, nearly impossible to get hand/spanner on the 10mm nuts, the way simple jobs become nightmares on this car will be the reason I sell it I think.

Skyline R32 GT-R
As you can now see guys, wifeys 172 cup no longer has a whoopsie in its coolant tank... she who must be obeyed is now happy!!

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377538809188.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377538809188.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 69
  Mini Cooper S JCW
Started the strip out, spare wheel, back seats and door cards gone.....I'll do seat belts and other trim tomorrow

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
Coilovers, camber, weighted... Still no seat though so can't drive it but it looks the tits :(

Inferno 225 cup
This arrived so a big thanks to Scott for making me one, his work is 2nd to none and its a really well made piece of kit. Wish other company's would take note.

u6ypasyv.jpg

qype2eta.jpg

qa2yteve.jpg

Sounds aggressive just how ph1's should and roars further up the revolutions :)

Last edited:

MicKPM

ClioSport Trader
  Clio16v/Zoe Z.E.50
I guess it didn't happen then... Or did it? Mwhahahaa

Its gonna kill you more than me so come in and have a coffee. The car has changed a bit since you last went out in it

Clio 182 FF
Rung Admiral to enquire about a couple of modifications I'm thinking of doing. Processing any modification incurs a £17.50 admin charge, and so the bloke recommended grouping them together so you only pay the £17.50 once.

• 30mm lowering springs (Cooksport) - £2.50 until renewal
  • 4pot brake upgrade - £0.82 until renewal. Yes, 82pence!

So doing those two together would be £20.82. Given how cheap it is, why do people invalidate their insurance by not declaring modifications!?

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
Rung Admiral to enquire about a couple of modifications I'm thinking of doing. Processing any modification incurs a £17.50 admin charge, and so the bloke recommended grouping them together so you only pay the £17.50 once.

• 30mm lowering springs (Cooksport) - £2.50 until renewal
  • 4pot brake upgrade - £0.82 until renewal. Yes, 82pence!

So doing those two together would be £20.82. Given how cheap it is, why do people invalidate their insurance by not declaring modifications!?

Reckon a BTM exhaust is gonna be that much? ?! Best do mine. ... ; (