ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
Where did you buy this from have you got a link?

There you go sir.

Very short review. This machine rocks. Having used an ibrid extensively, lack of grunt is usually the downside of a small machine. The ibrid is good in rotary mode and useless in DA setup. The Proxxon packs a silly amount of punch.

With a wool pad it cuts as well as bigger machines with the added bonus of fitting into really tight spaces that even a 75mm machine misses.

For the price it’s a definite 👍👍from me.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
Got a DA8 polisher from in2detailing for Christmas and needed to tackle some new headlights I got for the clio so picked up some pads and Scholl S20 Black. Also picked up some more wheel cleaner. Heard good things about the KKD stuff so we shall see what that's like.

Great service again from in2detailing. Got free next day delivery as over 50 quid, 10% off with dc10 and they also popped me a free air freshener in which was a nice surprise.

IMG_20210127_174745.jpg

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Mmmm.

Glass cleaner. Have a litre from the last one.
Two waterless wash Qd things.
Devils blood iron stuff.
Interior sealant stuff.
De icer.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
IMG_7218.jpeg

Should have ordered their Hybrid shampoo as well, I thought I had more of the current normal shampoo left than I actually do so will need to order some more, just hope they have it in stock.
Will wait until the weather picks up a bit and can spend a bit of time on both cars giving them a good clean and then apply this. I did use their Hybrid wax last summer on my E34 and that hasn't been outside much so it hasn't worn off much. At the same time I did my M140i and that was still performing well before I got rid of it this week, would recommend that wax.

brisa4984

ClioSport Club Member
I’m tempted to buy some glasur.
I’ve used it before and never had a flake pop finish like it. the application of it is refreshing over new trendy products. .

I keep removing it from my basket when I think about the price!

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
I’m tempted to buy some glasur.
I’ve used it before and never had a flake pop finish like it. the application of it is refreshing over new trendy products. .

I keep removing it from my basket when I think about the price!

Go for it, I'm on my second jar and I fully agree, finish and water behaviour are spectacular and it is lovely to apply (by hand as well!).

DW05 gets you 5% discount at cleanyourcar..

Edit: wow its gone up massively in price, was 95 when I got it last time. Still worth it though!

Matt e

ClioSport Club Member
Any suggestions for a decent and longer replacement?
i use this on my k4

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Where did you get that QR gun from? Is that the one from cleanyourcar?

Been trying to get the deluxe one from in2detailing but it's impossible to get in touch with them and a lo of their items are constantly out of stock.

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5

Been trying to get the deluxe one from in2detailing but it's impossible to get in touch with them and a lo of their items are constantly out of stock.

Yep CYC. Decent price and with the extended hose I should have the perfect setup 👍

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Nice! How does it feel? Good quality?

I've just cleaned all the winter dirt and salt out of my wheel arches and it was a bit of a struggle with the full length lance.

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
Nice! How does it feel? Good quality?

I've just cleaned all the winter dirt and salt out of my wheel arches and it was a bit of a struggle with the full length lance.

Haven’t used it yet. It does feel pretty solid to be fair and the QR mechanism is very robust.

Reactions: MLB

Mertin

ClioSport Club Member
  Ph1 172&Ph2 172 Cup
I just got the range the other week before all our bad weather up North and not had a chance to try them out yet.
Think Im going to use both hybrid and normal shampoo, use hybrid every second wash or something. Always get good service from Alan and Eoin
View attachment 1520000
Should have ordered their Hybrid shampoo as well, I thought I had more of the current normal shampoo left than I actually do so will need to order some more, just hope they have it in stock.
Will wait until the weather picks up a bit and can spend a bit of time on both cars giving them a good clean and then apply this. I did use their Hybrid wax last summer on my E34 and that hasn't been outside much so it hasn't worn off much. At the same time I did my M140i and that was still performing well before I got rid of it this week, would recommend that wax.

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I just got the range the other week before all our bad weather up North and not had a chance to try them out yet.
Think Im going to use both hybrid and normal shampoo, use hybrid every second wash or something. Always get good service from Alan and Eoin
I glazed my E34 last week and going to apply the hybrid sealant after work this Friday. Need to get the Clio done too at some point when the weather picks up, that’s needs a proper clean and wouldn’t mind giving it a once over with the DA first. My brother also got the same stuff, he is more into cleaning cars than me, don’t think he has got around to using it yet.
Yeah I’ve been using them a while and cannot complain although they could do away with the plastic packing peanut things in their boxes, totally not necessary

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

Try and find an mtm hydro sg35. I got mine from Rutland Pumps for £30 without the nozzles. They don't seem to sell them anymore...

MLB

ClioSport Club Member
Is that one a lot better than the other options? In2detailing do that one as well, but it's £80..

Just had a thought, Pirtek sell hoses...so i had a quick look at their online catalogue and they sell these QR Guns (a number to choose from) and nozzles (page 1384 and 1388), unsure if trade only though and what the prices are like?

Never actually had any dealings with them but used to go to Speedway as a child and they sponsored the team.