ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Yes you do. I keep the nozzles in the bottle doc on thr top of my K4, not lost one yet🤞. And if you just used the normal lance you'd have to swap to your foam lance and back. With this it's quicker to swap.

Ok.
Just watched, so do you just keep the white one on?

Al_G

ClioSport Club Member
  Honda S2000, C63
Bought some TAC Systems Mystic Bubble shampoo (supposed to be as good as Reset) and some Kamikaze Overcoat. Looking forward to trying out both.

Also bought some some replacement buckets...

f7e4c5bac1f75139ebf9315a1e72cda8.jpg

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR

Plus the bits off eBay to fit it.
Much better than the £35 kits you get from other sites and cheaper than the price at other places. Cost me about 50£ but it feels great.

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
I've had the CleanYourCar Huge Fluffy Drying Towel for a while now and it's started to loose its drying-ness.
After reading really good reviews on the Klin Korea Large Duo Drying Towel I've purchased one after waiting for them to re-stock since March.

KlinKorea.jpg

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Wash at 30c and make sure you're using a non-bio detergent without softeners etc.

Also try priming it before drying the car fully, so either wipe all the windows down first or spray it a bit with the pressure washer. They tend to absorb better once no longer bone dry.

andy_coops

ClioSport Club Member
  172, VRS, Clio 5
Treated myself to a decent light - and a third of the price of a Scangrip. Replaced my Resurrection - my go to correction compound.

Also bought a tripod for the light from eBay.

Ordered a Shinemate 803 kit, some more Eraser and a pile of masking tape for when the car returns next week.

22687010-3C52-4DC6-820D-36F69DA9C2A4.jpeg
6F6F586F-B10B-4EF7-9852-126953A99062.jpeg

BMW 320d SE
Vikan wheel brushes ordered and delivered the other day. Why I waited so long I don’t know!
d2c25e0e1822a32281d68a680aee7958.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
On my last order from cleanmycar I treated myself to a new washmit

This car pro one is the best one ive ever had - very soft.
I nearly took it in the bath with me !

EE220C3F-CCB0-4C8A-AA4D-00DCF261CB1A.png

R-Sport.

ClioSport Club Member
  Mint 1*2's for sale-
Any help please > Is there any external finishing products that make the car smell really nice - Like a candy or something 🧐

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Just ordered the megs ceramic liquid wax and ceramic qd. So will see what that's like.

leedsboy

ClioSport Club Member
  Bean 182 + E70 X5
I have ordered a bunch of stuff.

View attachment 1491115

And then over edited the fook out the photo :ROFLMAO:

Interested to try the SBSD and maybe a combo BSD/C2 as half of CS seem to get squiffy over it.

Currently absolutely pouring out so won't be for a while.

That photo looks like it's from the POV of a bottle of Demonshine and all the other, proper products are ganging up on it 😂

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer

View attachment 1491115

Interested to try the SBSD and maybe a combo BSD/C2 as half of CS seem to get squiffy over it.

I've been looking at getting that gyeon bathe+. There's too many choices nowadays 😂

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
Ordered last night from Amazon. Turned up today. Ive not actually bought detailing stuff for a couple of years due to having a lifetime supply of Poorboys 😂. Looking forward to trying these out.

20200819_165234.jpg

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
On my last order from cleanmycar I treated myself to a new washmit

This car pro one is the best one ive ever had - very soft.
I nearly took it in the bath with me !

View attachment 1484665

Best wash mitt ever these👍 had mine 5 years still looks like brand new!
Bought one as a spare for when this one wore out never had it out the bag !!🤣🤣

Clio182
Ordered last night from Amazon. Turned up today. Ive not actually bought detailing stuff for a couple of years due to having a lifetime supply of Poorboys 😂. Looking forward to trying these out.

View attachment 1491148
I’ve been using this combo for a few months - very please with it. The liquid wax goes on - and comes off - an absolute treat.

The detailer needs to be used relatively sparingly. Gorgeous results.

Clio182

View attachment 1491115

I’m very impressed with BSD, and now mix it down 1:1 with water. It helps resolve the slightly sticky “grabby” quality.

Will you report back on the BSD/C2 combo? I’ll be very interested to hear what you find!

Craig

ClioSport Club Member
  E46 330i tourer
I’ve been using this combo for a few months - very please with it. The liquid wax goes on - and comes off - an absolute treat.

The detailer needs to be used relatively sparingly. Gorgeous results.

I used the wax this morning. It's very easy to use which I like. Put one coat on. Then added another a few hours later. So will see how it goes. Will remember that about the qd 👍

Last edited:

OneTime_

ClioSport Club Member
  '65 BMW F31 330d
How do you find the Klin?

Absolutely incredible tbh. I've only used it once but it dried the whole car and after the cloth itself didn't feel wet. It just absorbed all the water and I'm not sure where it went lol. Quality is top notch, would recommend anyone looking for a drying towel to get one.

Edition 30
Has anyone got a clean your car discount code?

Or has does anyone know somewhere that has a decent sale on because I'm ordering a fair bit.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
View attachment 1491241See how this holds up, will put it on in the next couple of days @gally
Lovely stuff mate. So easy to apply. Their new limited edition which has sio2 in it. It's the watermelon one. See their Instagram an FB.

Also massive shout out to nick at excel detailing supplies, my go to play to buy stuff just now. Amazing service and went above and beyond to help me out.

New coatings for the new company car and towels etc.

Oh and to those asking about a drying towel. I used the twisted duo klin one for 3 years. Donated it to work and bought the rag master twistress on pan the organizer recommendation. Was all set to grab another Carpro hydrate but I thought what he said about the thinness of it rang true so went for the thicker towel. Rag master know their s**t also.

Platinum glass for carbon collective this time
Titan coating and ultra topper (stuff is insane) it was between this and kamikaze, Titan being a glass coating and having tested it myself, very impressed.

Using infinity wax tyre gel (red) just now. Will put a write up in a few weeks once the detail is done!

Amos91

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
Lovely stuff mate. So easy to apply. Their new limited edition which has sio2 in it. It's the watermelon one. See their Instagram an FB.

Also massive shout out to nick at excel detailing supplies, my go to play to buy stuff just now. Amazing service and went above and beyond to help me out.

New coatings for the new company car and towels etc.

Oh and to those asking about a drying towel. I used the twisted duo klin one for 3 years. Donated it to work and bought the rag master twistress on pan the organizer recommendation. Was all set to grab another Carpro hydrate but I thought what he said about the thinness of it rang true so went for the thicker towel. Rag master know their s**t also.

Platinum glass for carbon collective this time
Titan coating and ultra topper (stuff is insane) it was between this and kamikaze, Titan being a glass coating and having tested it myself, very impressed.

Using infinity wax tyre gel (red) just now. Will put a write up in a few weeks once the detail is done!

Yes saw that limited edition! Was slightly annoyed as if just ordered the ceramic and a few other bits so would have to pay shipping now! I'll end up having to apply outside on this occasion so just waiting for the right weather...

I've got the large klin duo which looks similar? Excellent towel.

I noticed that Jim at WD has now dropped platinum wheels and gone for the Titan version, must be a great coating.

Ben

ClioSport Club Member
I’m still super impressed with the Autoglym Polar range every time I use it. It’s so easy to use too.

0D600F2D-1BC6-48C9-A6C2-F3CC7EA1D280.jpeg