ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Auto Finesse Citrus Power - 1 L
Auto Finesse Oblitarate - 500 ml
Auto Finesse Rejuvenate - 250 ml
PB Super Buffing Towel - Single
Meguiar's Microfibre Applicator Pad - 3 Pack

About time I got some products also and also about time I got some AF after seeing everyone else use it. I did notice a few new products on CYC and PB I haven't been on it a while though mind.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Hoping to have that C1 with you in the next couple of days Dave.

RS225 and RS250
Just ordered;

3 x Auto finesse Citrus power 1L

3 x Auto finesse Imperial 500ml

Polish bliss still got the 3 for 2 offer on till end of March, bargain.

Clio 182
Just purchased an ep800 with menzerna polish etc. Dryinging towel, new wash mitt, Bilberry wheel cleaner, some Iron x, Zymol Carbon wax and also some AF tyre dressing to try out.

My girlfriend is too good to me.

Aof6J6UCMAAJFX5.jpg

Has a bucket ever been cool?

Just took advantage of the offer at Polished Bliss and ordered AutoFinesse Murcury, Lather & Crystal. And a load of microfibres. Big spender.

Bought some new G3 clay and some AutoGlym HD t'other day too - was going to get the Werkstat kit, but my car was begging for it to be waxed to death and PB don't do instant deliveries.

Clio 182
Picked up some Meguires Scratch X and some 1200 wet sand paper so I can have a bash on the hazing on my lights at the weekend!

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
You'll never get 1200 grit scratches out. Never mind by hand.

You'll need 2-3000.

Clio 182
I thought I may have been pushing it, its the highest my local auto shop had, will try halfrauds tomorrow!

Well, pretty sure I've got pretty much everything I need - for now, for my big session just before Easter - Just before the hosepipe ban comes in!

-AF Citrus Power
-Daisy APC
-Dodo BTBM shampoo
-Autosmart Tardis
-Wolfs Decon Gel
-Megs Clay bay + diluted Demon Shine for clay lube
-DAS 6 + Green, white, blue Hexlogic pads
-Mezerna PO106FA polish
-Britemax Blackmax Glaze
-AG HD wax
-AF Finale Quick Detailer
-Megs Endurance tyre gel
-Various Microfibres and drying towels.

Now just reading up on best methods for applying/using all the products!

Fiesta ST-3
Just ordered a new karcher from tesco, can't remember the name of it....

Also:
Foam lance and magifoam from autobrite
AF citrus power
AF revive
AF imperial.

I know the foam and citrus power are for similar purposes, but i wanted to have both to try and see which I prefer!

Good purchases mate. I bought a Foam lance from the same group buy. Was very good.
But we've got a hosepipe ban in a week, so I got rid of it after using it once, and got some citrus power!

Owen

ClioSport Admin
AF Spritz, Revive, Rejuvenate, Citrus Power, Mercury, Crystal, Lather and Tripple.

Need a new drying towel too ideally.

I have been searching high and low for a while now for some C1 in preparation for my car being corrected in 2 weeks time.

Eventually I got hold of some through the ever helpful guys at Shinearama, naturally I was chuffed to bits and got it home and took the obligatory photos for CS :D

6880733872_c0268e1b02_b.jpg

DSC09865 by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

Of course life has a habit of being a b**ch sometimes and I had something of a mishap. A few years ago I had an accident that has left me with reduced strength in my left hand, 9 times out of 10 it never affects me. Unfortunately just after taking my lovely photos, my problem with my hand decided to bite me in the arse a touch :(

6880735346_bbc0c6d58b_b.jpg

DSC09873 by Eddie the Kid, on Flickr

So I have a lovely coating of Gtechniq C1 on my garage floor now. I'm hugely gutted as it is very hard to get hold of and seem to be like gold-dust tbh. I owned it for best part of 5 hours :(

Golf GT & A4 Avant
Wow, that is a real kick in the head! gutted for you mate. I tend to somehow spill more C4 than I ever managed to put on the car.

looks like you'l have to wait for the new C1+ and C1.5 silo seal kit

FACK. Very sad times! :(

So are people using AF Citrus as a substitute for snow foam?

Ordered some AF Citrus, Shine and Mercury polish in the 3 for 2.

The trigger on the Shine was broken and the mercury tin was battered, I sent a disappointed email and I received a replacement tin and trigger :)

FACK. Very sad times! :(

So are people using AF Citrus as a substitute for snow foam?

Ordered some AF Citrus, Shine and Mercury polish in the 3 for 2.

The trigger on the Shine was broken and the mercury tin was battered, I sent a disappointed email and I received a replacement tin and trigger :)

I am, yes.

Been quite impressed by it actually. A little goes a long way as well.

My mercury tin also arrived with a dent in it, but I wasn't too fussed.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
what's shine? I've not heard James mention a new product?

citrus power is a great wax / sealant safe pre wash and bug remover in the summer. I think it removes more than snow foam once rinsed, no special lance required and with the hose pipe ban coming it does a great job.

-J-

RS2'ed 172 Cup
I have just got a new Autobrite HD Snow Foam lance to go with my nilfisk c120 and some Magifoam just in time for the hosepipe ban lol

Also have on order, Wet Glaze 2.0, Concourse car care Dissolver and a few Hexlogic pads and a new bottle of AF Toughcoat.

I am, yes.

Been quite impressed by it actually. A little goes a long way as well.

My mercury tin also arrived with a dent in it, but I wasn't too fussed.

Was going to look into a lance and snow foam but I'll give this a try first!

what's shine? I've not heard James mention a new product?

citrus power is a great wax / sealant safe pre wash and bug remover in the summer. I think it removes more than snow foam once rinsed, no special lance required and with the hose pipe ban coming it does a great job.

Shine is just a tyre shine product from AF, easy to go on but I can't comment on durability just yet.

Golf GT & A4 Avant
really? thought their tyre product was Gloss? comes with blue on the label? looks nice but durability is dreadful. I've almost run out and won't be replacing it

Megane R26
A few bits this week - I've a £200 order from Polished Bliss too which isn't here yet:

I got my Kranzle K7 serviced along with a new HD Foam Lance from Autobrite and 20m hose.

I also got a Festool Rotary which I'll be using with larger pads and keeping my 3M with a smaller backing plate on for spot pads:

7028900299_40b6552694_z.jpg

Untitled by RussZS, on Flickr

Next I got another DAS6 Pro from CYC, again for the small backing plate - I already have another with a 5" plate on - it's a nightmare keep swapping plates over so I figured two machines for each system makes sense!

I also got a load more MF cutting discs, as I keep killing mine :)

A few new CarPro bits like Eraser, new IronX and PERL, plus a LOAD of stuff from Autobrite to try out...

7028901443_d29620302b_z.jpg

A load of Britemax stuff to try out too, including the epic Metal Twins, the awesome Spray Detailer, shampoo and the surprisingly good Grime Out!!

7028907295_1e40c1a159_z.jpg

This also turned up yesterday, which is a new wax which is about to come out - I'm the first Pro to have received a pot. There's another up for auction at the KDS day on Sunday:

7028902763_d3b58417f0_z.jpg

Lastly, I needed something for invoicing 'on the fly'... so business expense and all...

6882804656_bdc1b5014c_z.jpg

There's more to come, but I'm pretty happy with my collection now!!