ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What have you ordered? *Detailing*

Bouncers Moonshine, not sure whether to use it or hold on to it! Will wait for reviews to see if it's any good.

9254573345_845c44f5a3_o.jpg

and an LTT leather pen for a guys car in work, which fixed this -

9244181232_ace9aeef5a_o.jpg

Very impressed!

Not a 320d
What a lazy fucker Tim is.

Took him 3 days to process the order. Now its on a royal mail delivery so should be 2 days.

Time if you're reading this I hope you get aids and die.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Ive ordered a few bits off them before, delivery has been spot on and very helpful on the phone etc. maybe he doesnt like you? And if he reads the last comment im sure you will be at the top of queue next time for speedy delivery.

What a lazy f**ker Tim is.

Took him 3 days to process the order. Now its on a royal mail delivery so should be 2 days.

Why didn't you ring up after seeing it hadn't processed for 2 days? I have in the past and they usually get it out the same day.

Admittedly though they wouldn't give me an upgrade unless I paid, despite needing something for a weekend, which isn't great.

Not a 320d
Every other trader will though, Elite are fantastic and will bend over backwards each time I order from them not matter how big or small. even free delivery from Polished Bliss is better than this.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
i4 are still the best imo. Such a shame they don't sell CG stuff, they could make a fortune on the mark up of that stuff!

MatthewR

ClioSport Club Member
PB for online shopping, Shinearama for walk in. I cant comment on shinearamas deliverys as ive always driven there to get it.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Bouncers Moonshine, not sure whether to use it or hold on to it! Will wait for reviews to see if it's any good.

9254573345_845c44f5a3_o.jpg

and an LTT leather pen for a guys car in work, which fixed this -

9244181232_ace9aeef5a_o.jpg

Very impressed!

Gutted I missed out on moonshine. Bet it smells ace.

PB for online shopping, Shinearama for walk in. I cant comment on shinearamas deliverys as ive always driven there to get it.

I'd have to agree with this, they are both no nonsense, pro traders and I think quite a few people within the industry could take some tips from them!

Gutted I missed out on moonshine. Bet it smells ace.

It's not great, just smells solventy, like a polish.

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
It's not great, just smells solventy, like a polish.[/QUOTE]

thanks chapppers you've made me feel a bit better about missing it now;)

Golf GT & A4 Avant
What a lazy f**ker Tim is.

Ordered from CYC Tuesday with standard delivery.
order confirmed Wednesday
Email from DPD today aiming to delivery at 17:30

Their getting better, for select customers ;)

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Iron-X
Autosmart Tardis
AF Citrus Power
AF Finale
AF Wax Mate Applicator

That will boost up my collection.

I-Music 1.5 DCi 86
+1 for the general consensus towards Tim @ CYC. It has taken him three days to process my last two (huge, I might add) orders, and there's also the fact that I live in NI and it costs £15 per DPD consignment, which is marketed at 'DPD two day'. Now, when I ordered from Alex at Elite Car Care on Monday, it was despatched on Tuesday and with me on Thursday via the same DPD service. When I order from CYC, it takes 6 working days. Unacceptable. My most recent order was my last. I told myself that I'd give them one last chance - they've had it and blown it. What's even worse is that when I emailed him to complain about the 6 working days (8 days total) it took for an order and the cost of £15 per order, he replied with a s**t attitude telling me to take it up with the couriers, not them. Sorry Tim, as idiotic as they are sometimes, DPD aren't the problem, you taking 3 and 4 days just to process an order is.

/rant.

Not a 320d
Totally agree. Ordered my s**t monday. Arrived Friday. He always takes the piss processing orders. I also got someone else s order - so in the end it was a nice surprise to receive free stuff - Thanks Tim!!

Hes basically a greedy jew.

You ever wondered how he got so many 5* reviews on the site and not one bad one? Try writing a bad review and see.

Ill never touch that c**ts website again. Elite and i4d deserve my cash - not him.

Fiesta ST-3
Tims always been 100% spot on for me. Order always processed the same day and received the next. That's at least 4 times as well!

But I understand everyone has different experiences with them.

BG 182
Thats a shame, always had my deliveries on time from CYC.. And previous to that, years ago it was pretty much next day delivery.

aucky

ClioSport Club Member
Whilst we're talking about customer service, I forgot to mention my dealings with Waxamomo last month.

I ordered a pack of 4-5 cheap MFs but they turned out to be out of stock. They upgraded me to the same quantity of more expensive (£4 each) Dodo Juice MFs for free! Happy days! :D

I love Toby's hatred and yet inability to stop ordering from CYC. I've never had a bad experience with any retailer (from memory).

Bumder With A Buffer
Only thing that has happened to me from CYC is DPD not turning up. Well thats a lie they said they turned upto work and left a card at 7:05pm (first off its a work place so no-one there after 5-30)

I sat there and checked the CCTV from 5pm till 9pm and no sign of anyone coming down the farm track or into our car park. Lies. All Lies.

I also sent them a snotty email this one time (at band camp) as I paid for next day delivery and it didnt turn up. Think I emailed them at around 6pm and then literally I had sent it and my neighbour knocked at the door with a parcel for me. Oh :eek:

Ps whats replaced/the new "in thing" for deironizers this year then?

Ash.

North West
ClioSport Area Rep
Whilst we're talking about customer service, I forgot to mention my dealings with Waxamomo last month.

I ordered a pack of 4-5 cheap MFs but they turned out to be out of stock. They upgraded me to the same quantity of more expensive (£4 each) Dodo Juice MFs for free! Happy days! :D

Ive used Waxamomo the last few times I've bin getting things and Chris has bean fantastic with me. I feel like I've had some good buys off him and he's given me good and easy advice.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
Ant i've text him, i'll fire you a text over let you know what he said. You tried HydrO2?

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Thanks Gally, I sent a message through the site too :)

Yep, tried the sample the other week. Amazing stuff so ordered even more this time. I'd go as far saying it's the best thing i've tried in ages.

Gally

ClioSport Club Member
He's refunded the 7.5% for you mate.

Glad you like the HydrO2. Doesn't suit everyone but in the winter with no time to top up could be awesome.

To save touching the paint HydrO2 is such a great extra for ceramic sealants, to top the LSP up just spray on and wash off. I was very impressed. I need more!

Scrooge

ClioSport Moderator
  E55 AMG
Brilliant! cheers mate :)

How can anyone not like it? Rinse, foam, wash, rinse, spray on hyrdro blast with pressure washer then open hose and then drive off. Amazing stuff. Water behavior is amazing and and it protects awesomely. Anyone who doesn't have it in their armory is missing out.

M2 Comp
My girlfriend is going to kill me!!!

DAS-6 DA Polisher
Menzerna P0203S
Menzerna PO106FA
Menzerna White Pad
Menzerna Orange Pad
Menzerna Yellow Pad
Iron X
AS Tardis 5L
Zaino Z18 Clay Bar
Dodo Juice Born Slippy
AF Crystal
Zaino Z6
Zaino Z8
VP 1" Round Wheel Brush
CarPro Eraser (1000ml)
Microfibre Applicator Pads (2/pk)
Eurow Shag Pile Double Density Towels (3/pk)
i4D Uber Yellow Drying Towel
Some more MF cloths & Applicators

Last edited:
  I-Music 1.5 DCi 86
Good list indeed! Just don't tell your girlfriend... Mine still doesn't know that the 'little' box of detailing gear which turned up for me a couple of weeks ago was £600 worth :D

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Lovely list.... Girlfriend was talking about buying me a DA for Christmas but I did warn her my never ending shopping for detailing gear would only increase if she bought me one :)

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Car pro washmit
endurance tyre gel
vikan brush
valet pro citrus cleaner (1l)
and another uber towel :)

​so very nearly bought some dlux again but stopped myself for some reason again