ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What is the OEM Trophy anthracite wheel colour? - Anyone help

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Ladies & gents,

Does anyone have a colour code for the OEM trophy Speedlines? Assuming its different to the OEM Cup chassis wheel colour?

I want to swap my wheels to anthracite and have subsequently purchased 4 new OEM Trophy centre caps with a view of getting my gloss black Turinis done in anthracite.

Can anyone help me get the correct colour match?

Also recommendations for wheel places in Essex :)

0F2BEFBC-D2A8-41CA-94FE-897B4D1588F6.jpeg
11E1FCAE-E24C-4E5C-9A1E-C65420DE5D4A.jpeg

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
Only because i purchased 4 brand new OEM trophy centre caps and wanted them to match.
No other reason, so im guessing providing the colour match is pretty close it will look fine anyway.

mossyv6

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy,V6,5GT,AG200
I sprayed a replacement Turini in Rover stone grey a couple of years ago and I’m sure it was a decent match.

Also the centre diamond can be easily removed so you can paint the wheel and cap to match.

frayz

ClioSport Club Member
I sprayed a replacement Turini in Rover stone grey a couple of years ago and I’m sure it was a decent match.

Also the centre diamond can be easily removed so you can paint the wheel and cap to match.
I already have centre caps i could have painted, but didn't want to do that so was the whole reason i bought new ones. haha

MarcB

ClioSport Club Member
  Too Many
@frayz

The paint code is different to the powder coating. Powder cant be mixed like paint so the code will not be applicable.

I have seen powder coaters wet paint the wheel with the 205-110 and then use some sort of clear powder coating to cover the wheel rather than lacquer.

Info 003.jpg

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
Ladies & gents,

Does anyone have a colour code for the OEM trophy Speedlines? Assuming its different to the OEM Cup chassis wheel colour?

I want to swap my wheels to anthracite and have subsequently purchased 4 new OEM Trophy centre caps with a view of getting my gloss black Turinis done in anthracite.

Can anyone help me get the correct colour match?

Also recommendations for wheel places in Essex :)

View attachment 1447929View attachment 1447930
Hey there, what's the part number for the turini center caps? Thx!