ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What mods have you done

Hi all,

just wondering what mods people have done to there cars inside and out. Please list all mayjor mods a along with prices,

My Modifacations:

- 16v Bad-boy bonnet £80

- 2 Spoilers, one standard saxo one Saxo VTR spoiler £120

- Colour coded bumpers £75

- 600watt 6x9s at back 80watt pioneer at front £35

- Sony cd head unit

- Wider front wings £60

- Clear side repeaters £10

- DTM mirrors £45

- 15" Alloys (soon to be upgraded to 16" or 17") £200

- Anything you think i should include?

cheers,

James

Hi James

Dont suppose you have any pictures of your bad boy bonnet as i am considering doing it to my bonnet. Did it cost £80 including painting as well.

Who did it

Antony

Hi, Im thinking of buying a 16v Bonnet.I gotta 1.4RT. know where i can get 1 from??????also phase 2 16v centre caps i need (4 of them).Can you help?

Hey sleepy,

It costs £80 not including painting, ive got a picture if you want it but im waiting to take my car in to be painted so its not the same colour as the car, looks good but if i got one again id get my brows lower, right to the bottom

James

james

a photo would be good mate where abouts did you go to get it done, just a metal works or a proper place?

sleepy