ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What next...?

Iceberg Clio 172
I've had my Clio since Feb and now that I've made it mechanically sound, I'm at a loss as to what direction to head in next.

This is how it looks now (apart from 200 style badge on rear):

SAM_1581-1.jpg

SAM_1582.jpg

I've had it serviced, timing belt aux belt and dephaser changed. BTB stealth exhaust fitted, new discs and pads all round (G172 is the man!) and a few niggly bits done like swapping the headlight washer jet, correcting the headlight lens, climate control temp sensor swop, alloy footrest fitted, silver visions all-round...

As it was given an MOT today with no advisories, I don't really know what to go for next...ideas please?!

Ta

Audi A5
Cosmetics

Cup spolier
Decent spacers
2118's, oz f1's or turinis in a dark shade of antracite

as for performance and handling well the skys the limit.

Iceberg Clio 172
Keep it as it is! looks a stunning standard un messed with example

Thanks mate

I quite like the standard 172 wheels if I'm honest. I like the idea of the cup spoiler and spacers so I'll keep my eye out for them. The Skoda splitter is on my list - cheap mod ftw! Lows is a bit of an issue as theres quite an incline to get onto my drive so would have to find out how low I could go without it dragging it's arse up the pavement!
Cheers for the input

Clio 172 Cup
Coilovers, wheels - speedlines, either corse or turini
it will transform the look of the car!
looks like you have a tidy base to start with ;)