ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What Snow Foam Please?

Lads, I've just got myself a pressure washer for the first time.

This one: Nilfisk C110 4-5 X-Tra

I'm going to try and source a lance on eBay.

But what snow foam should I go for? Will probably buy 5L of the stuff.

Don't know anything about snow foams to be honest. Just don't want anything that's going to risk damaging paint.

Cheers

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Depends on what money you want and what you're after really.

I like really thick foams, as they cling longer so I can do the wheels etc whilst its on. Though more 'runny' foams work just as well.

Auto Finesse Avalanche is a good one for cleaning, but doesn't cling to the car very well.
Can't go wrong with AutoBrite Snow Foam in my experience, the ones I have tried have all worked well and cling to the car forever.

Or on the cheaper side, Valet Pro PhN Snow Foam is really quite good for what it is, and almost half the price of those above.

Key thing is, Ph Neutral. then it won't hard the wax.

I don't really know to be honest. Never done this before. Just want something decent haha.

Would rather pay the extra and have something good over crap obviously,

Listerine & Poledo
THREAD HIJACK!
Just got a Karcher K2 with the shampoo-head attachment thing.
Any recommendations for this?

Sunglasses_Ron

ClioSport Admin
THREAD HIJACK!
Just got a Karcher K2 with the shampoo-head attachment thing.
Any recommendations for this?

It won't really matter using that shampoo attachment mate. It won't foam up with that anyway. Just chuck some cheap car shampoo in it rather than spending money on snow foam solution.

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
Only used Magifoam but always happy with it.

Foams and Clings well.

47aa3d923aab1addea35e5b8eceb090a.jpg

sburrell93

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
How do you find the strength of it? Does it strip waxes and sealants?

It's meant to be completely wax safe. I've not used it enough to say one way or another but a friend has used it regularly on his car which was waxed with AF desire and illusion a couple of months ago and that was still beading well when I saw it at the weekend.

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Buying some now then f**k it.

£32 delivered for 5L on eBay.

Cheers chaps
Nice one, sure you won't be disappointed. Once you get the hang of it you can play around with the concentration of Snow Foam to water to get thicker or thinner foam too.

Plus it's bloody fun to use! That's the main part haha