ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What sports bumper

So i was thinking this will probs be a dumb question but just wanted 2 be sure about to start going down the side of a 172 rep so atm i have a 1.2 mk2 ph2 and was wondering is it still the ph2 172 bumpers or is it ph1 wasnt sure how they lined up never saw a sport bumper off a car

looking for both the front and rear bumpers cheers :)

cheers mate i see so many saying they bought the ph1 and had to do some work on it that why i was questioning it before i hit up the parts for sale

clio 5door sport rep
cheers mate i see so many saying they bought the ph1 and had to do some work on it that why i was questioning it before i hit up the parts for sale
ph2 sport bumper for sure... 172 and 182 are pretty much the same.... where bouts in glasgow u from dude thats where im from, im from the east end :D if u need any help gimme a shout

just outside glasgow man hamilton and i will do thanks got a garage in motherwell so got the space just wanted to make sure on what to buy before i started and ill be buying the wings and everything else so hopefully i wont come across any problems
ph2 sport bumper for sure... 172 and 182 are pretty much the same.... where bouts in glasgow u from dude thats where im from, im from the east end :D if u need any help gimme a shout

clio 5door sport rep
youll need sports bumper, sport wings. sport sideskirts.... sport arch liners. 25mm spacers to space the wheels out. my wheels are hiding in my arches just now... :D

RS6+ & 40d MSport X5
Iceburg silver, I wouldn't be too fussy matey, by the time you source all the bits, they'll all need painted anyway. I'm local to you so you can come and see it any time.. Its still on the car atm.