ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What The Fcuk Is Wrong with the OMP Horn FFS.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
FFS, I had an OMP wheel fitted before, no problem, go to fit my new wheel, disconnect the horn and re-connect the same one (for ease) to fit the new wheel, the metal "catch" type bit of wire stuff sparks, sets fire and falls onto my drivers seat.

I actually want to cry.

My mint 182 interior, two small burns in the seat, f**k SAKE.

I'm just glad it happened as I was clipping it in, not when it was clipped all the way, as it would have burn a lot more than my seat I'd imagine.

Fuming.

Anyway, it looks pretty now. EXCEPT MY FUKCING SEAT.
 
Image:

photo.webp

Happy images will be in the media section too.

Anyone selling a 182 drivers seat?
 
I told you something else would be along shortly to f**k your life up.

Good ol' never fail surrendermobile to the rescue !
 
WTF have you done you Kent dwelling imbecile??

Burnt the seat and broke the horn! Good days work kid, good days work.
 
I know where I can get a 182 seat base cover from ... she won't even notice as it's normally under the CS seat-cover !

;)
 
Back
Top