ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

what to do next

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Dont look bad to me mate. Leave it sublte.

As for bigger brakes - is it worth it for show - theyd cost a bomb. As for rear disks - theyd cost as much as a really big bomb.

Yep bigger discs and paint callipers...............although if you do upgrade the brakes the the callipers will already be coloured - gold, blue or red eh :D

Cya Stu

Quote: Originally posted by Matt16v on 14 May 2005

Dont look bad to me mate. Leave it sublte.

As for bigger brakes - is it worth it for show - theyd cost a bomb. As for rear disks - theyd cost as much as a really big bomb.

Yeah youre rite Matt but he did ask eh:)

Cya Stu

K9 EVV

cant be asked wid big brakes. painting callipers gold very soon and getting light tints in the summer... need to save up.. also thinking of some smoked repeaters too. black mud flaps will be on next week to...

300bhp MR2 Turbo

Be warned I painted my calipers the other day. Its a fooking horrible horrible horrible job.

Golds not very bright so spent about 4 hours doing it and can only see it up close.

I ended up in pain too from all the jacking and lugging the 18s all over the place. Then the bending over (suits you sir)

The paint takes for ever to dry as well, if you got axle stands take all 4 wheels off and leave the paint for a whole day to dry.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 14 May 2005

they are rear discs, just very small - looks f**kin mean! tints?
nope, they are drums.

only the RS models and dci 100 clios have rear discs.

Civic Type-R

I think you should get silvatec bulbs, smoked side repeaters and 172 skirts :) looks really nice btw.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 14 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 14 May 2005

they are rear discs, just very small - looks f**kin mean! tints?
nope, they are drums.

only the RS models and dci 100 clios have rear discs.

Wrong! 1.6 16vs have rear discs.

Get a 2004 front bumper on they look ace.

Polo + Micra

Quote: Originally posted by Tom on 16 May 2005
Quote: Originally posted by carbon copy on 14 May 2005Quote: Originally posted by Clart on 14 May 2005 they are rear discs, just very small - looks f**kin mean! tints? [/QUOTE]nope, they are drums.only the RS models and dci 100 clios have rear discs.Wrong! 1.6 16vs have rear discs.Get a 2004 front bumper on they look ace.[/QUOTE]

wrong the 1.6s dont have rear discs

the Generation 2004 1.6 16v and Dci 100 have rear disc....before that they have drums just like the 1.2 and the 1.4

Id put the Generation 2004 front bumper...the renault sideskirts....172 or 182 rear bumper and the 182 spoiler :D

320d

Looks great

All id do would be silvervisions on the front, Cup spolier, 172 grill then enjoy it

If you want to start spending big money then big brakes would look good behind those wheels

2015 Audi S3 Stage 3

as with all clios skirts are a must!

get a 172 rear bumper, get the renault skirts and the renault front lip or get a 172 splitter and chop it to fit

colour code the rest of the car and a set of light tints

if going for the dark look maybe black rear lights and a ms designs front grill?

would look realy mean and sporty :D

K9 EVV

cheers guys. maybe looking for 172 grille and splitter soon- cheers d4ve f and ill be in touch about splitter soon. - boydie the car is already colour coded. just need mirroirs and base plates done... cheers guys well post some more up....