ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What was your 1st car

clio v6

Quote: Originally posted by <KLB> on 30 March 2005

yeah it was only me in the car, only injuries was a cut head and a chipped finger :S

I took out an electrical pole, landed on my wheels in someones front garden. Facing the other way to which i was going. Scary as f**k. Police reckon an inch either way and i would of hit her house, and then it would of been fatal.

glad you were ok mate... no loss the pug getting wrecked...lol

Golf GTD

yeah tell me about it. Someone was definately lookin out for me that day. Woman whos garden i landed in was nice as anything tho, couldnt of picked a better garden.

Was advised by the ambulance drivers to buy a lottery ticket...maybe i should of :S

1979 VW Polo, yellow. Paint so think when i tried to t cut it to make it shine i hit bare metal!!
was awesome tho, nice interior, ended up with orange nightrider lights in the front grille, blue neons in the footwells, and two amplified bass tubes amplified up again running off a seat ibiza headunit!! hehe the things we do when we 17 with a first car and no money!!

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 30 March 2005

Fiat Cinq Sporting, wrote it off after 2 months :oops:
yey me 2.. mine was smoothed all round, dropped 2 the floor.. full powerflow system sounded incredible... they r so fun to chuck round corners alot better than the jelly like handling of my RT!!

Massey6465 & saxo1.1

Mk2 fiesta XR2,in black with a red stripe & 14" 3 spokes:)

Loved the twin choke!

133/225/CLS AMG

First car right the way back in 2000 was an L reg 1.2 Oasis!!

For some reason I always had a fondness of Clios over all the other cars in the same bracket such as Fiestas, 106s etc.

Wasnt slow but handled well and was fooking louded after chucking 2 amps, Pioneer Sub, 6x9s and components!!!! :devilish:

renault clio 182 cup

B reg astra ,5 door,4 speed,1300 cc,had for 2 years and not 1 problem,started 1st time every time.great car for its time.:)

your a very lucky boy KLB, that pic looked bad, i was in car accident last Nov and it was scary as f**k i still suffering from wiplash now.

My first car is the one i now have my clio i love it

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep

1997 Corsa 1.2 8valve Breeze, star silver 3 door, put in half decent stereo and 15s, was planning to lower it then wrote it off quite badly!

Remapped derv Golf

Austin Metro City 1.0

Pretty rapid for a 1.0 - Faster than the 1.4 Corsa I was learning in anyways!

Too rusty to pass the MOT

Clio 172PH2

an awesome 1.1 peugeot 106 m455 mob nippy little machine just a bit dangerous round corners lol (had to take the front mud flaps off coz they caught on the tarmac when u turned!!!)

mk2 astra merit - changed engine to a 1.4 with weber45 carb and i had a set of 14" rims donated to it - complete shed but lairy as feck due to the part worns :oops:

2002 1.2 16v Clio was my first car at 17, then brought the 2002 172 at 18, now 19 and got my 182 cup 54plate. will never forget the first time I jumped in my 172, after going from the 1.2 clio it felt sooo fast. thought I could beat anyway lol.

F reg Metro 1.3, executive ill have u know, it had electric windows and a sunroof!!!

[Edited by Tigerhawk on 30 March 2005 at 7:38pm]

172 ph1 ASBO SLAYER

capri 2.8 special!! cable ties holding on fromt bumper, and the passenger door had a habit of coming open at speed! did me well till i parked it on top of a tree!:oops:

Well apart from my mums 1980 Blue Vauxhall cavalier, that her mum owned from new, that I drove round in from the ages of 17-21 but wasnt really mine, my Black Mk2 172 is MY first car.

ITB'd 172 POPTART

Fiesta 1.1i Bored to a 1.2 by my dad :) with lots of stickers on it from a magazine. K reg. Quite Nipey till i blew it up goin 103mph :p *used to rattle at 84*

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

clio mk1 1.2 willy wannabe, she still lives on today, shes putting on abit of weight now like, shes gained 600cc to bcos a 1.8 16v or will be by summer anyway

Silver 182 F/F

Nova 1.3SR 13 years ago,and what i can remember it seemed bloody quick!

P.S no mods,in them days all that was available were wipers with fins on;)

WAS a Valver - what next?

A 1977, old S reg Triumph Dolomite 1500HL. This was 13 years ago...... damn I feel old!

Was a really comfy ride, nice plush interior with wooden dash, an overdrive gearbox and twin carbs! Bought it for £50 with tax and MOT!

It was a sicky yellow colour so I spent a week stripping it and re-sprayed it black!

Handled like a bag of sh*t though!

Had it for 6 months until a taxi driver ran up my ar*e. Was still drivable but got £350 from the insurance, I kept the car then sold it for £50!!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Little Newms on 30 March 2005
106 Quiksilver..... Still drive it now when mine dont work :oops:

it must have a high mileage now then!! ;)