ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What was your 1st car

Waitey

ClioSport Club Member
  Alpina D3, AC Cobra

^^^LOL the damn thing is bankrupting me though. Tax next month yippeee!

Astra VXR 17/05/07

E reg (87?) Citroen Visa Gti 115 bhp,sister car to the Peugeot 205 Gti, very much like the 106 Gti / Saxo Vts.

Could match a 205 Gti for performance but not looks,loved it to bits,especially the back seats ;)

1.8 Civic EX

C reg 1.1 Fiesta Ghia. Had some aftermarket wheel trims, a headunit from ASDA and lots of Clarion speakers and amps! Bloody thing rattled to pieces. Was a wicked run around and everyone was well jelous, prob cos I was the 1st to start driving out of all my mates!!

e60 M5 -172- dciheid

x reg corsa 1.0 club which was pretty guid for 1st car, brand new, elec windows, elec mirrors, colour coded. Nae bad, but awful handling and engine was awful, moved onto 53 reg brand new 172. tasty change :D:D:D

F reg white (was really orange coz of the rust) 1.4 orion. Window winders didnt work, had to open door, use hands on boths sides of the window and slide the window down, leaking sunroof, heater matrix decided to leak, etc, had rs turbo bodykit on and the day I put alloys on, I wrote it off on black ice

Williams Clio

Drove my mums corsa around for two years before buying my first car a, 1.4RT clio which had for a year. Sold that and dropped it off to new owner yesterday:(. Should be picking up new car on friday, williams 1 :D

J242 UVT Clio 1.4 RT was wicked. had it for 2 years, put 45,000 miles on it, it was written off 5 days before i was to pick up my new car. I got £200 more from the insurance than I paid for it.

:)

/y0z

car? need a license 1st!

My first car was a Vauxhall Nova 1.2 Expression (K155 EWF). I ran the thing into the ground. But it was still running when i sold it for £260 :D

My brothers first car was an S reg 1.2 Clio Grande. Red. (S577 LHN). He wrote that off last Thursday, 10 days after passing his test.

He now drives a 998cc Mini City. :D

Incidentally, ive been driving over 2 years and (touch wood) I havent crashed, at all.

1993 Rover 220GTi. Sold it when I lost my licence :(

Id had a few company cars before buying private. My first being a 950cc VW Polo Van! Try as I would (and I did try!), I couldnt get that poor car over 99mph!

A 1967 Austin 1100 estate. At the time I had it, it was known as the Tennis Ball, as it was old, grey, and bounced around alot ;)

Ph1 172 & others

Citroen Xsara Estate 2.0 16v. Had it for a week and then spun it into a tree on ice. Its was unrecogniseable after i finished with it but at least i walked away with only one injury. a cut on my eye brow caused by the airbag breaking my glasses into my face.

But never mind got my Mk 2 Clio 1.2 now and theres no going back.

Saxo 1.4 Westcoast BEAST!

With the really bad techno colour interior and four different coloured seat belts!

Mmmmmm Classy!

Now sat in the garage waiting for my cousin to pass his test

Quote: Originally posted by Rob555 on 31 March 2005

Fiesta 957cc Pop (not plus did not have headrests or clock)

Followed by a S1 ERST...I still miss that car.:(

Rob
I always wanted one of them.

The S1, not the Pop!

FRST and 106 GTi

My first car was a Renault Super5 GTL (1.1lts C block) when I was 17.
Lasted one year. Had problems with a wall. :(

Than I bought a Renault Super5 GTR (1.3lts C block) that lasted 3 years.
It was too much. It was actually raining inside the car and it didnt have a sunroof! LOL

Took me 7months to buy a proper clio 1.4 RT that I still own after 3 years or so.

Towards the end of 2003 I bought a really mint FRST. It has always been owned by Ford, so its really MINT!

1.1l R5 in glacier white, my little gem.

Then got a mk2 Astra 1.4L, upgraded it to a GTE 2L Red top.

R5 GT Turbo phz2

R Clio16v

V6

1.4 SRI corsa 1993 shape in flame red was pretty quik for first car when i paased me test in augutst last year but ive gone down on enige sizes now with me clio as wanted newer car <SCRIPT language=javascript>

[Edited by Clio R on 01 April 2005 at 3:59pm]