ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What would you get?

C63 AMG
Bit of hypothetical fun for you...

Having owned Renaultsports since 2006 and now having a Merc, I am considering buying a 172/182 as a toy car - something to use to pop down the shops (taking a 6.2 V8 1 mile and back is pointless and needlessly expensive), but more importantly, something to take for blast on local B-roads and into Wales for some fun. The Merc is immensely impressive, but the idea of having something I can buy and 'spruce up' for £3-4k which will be great for spirited fun without the worry of piling on miles appeals to me.

I am thinking of getting Clio 172 Cup or a 182, slap on a Miltek exhaust (had one before and loved the sound), give it a full service, uprated brakes if needed, lowering springs blah blah blah...

What would you get?

182cup & 172 racecar
If you are going to put bit's and pieces on it, then get anything within that price range, loads to be had for that money.

Trophy on here for £3500

172 cup for less than 2k

Pay £12 membership and you can view them all.

Last edited: