ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whats everybody bought/buying for there car then?

Mondeo TDCI 130
Seems that most people treat there motor around christmas, there will be a line up of whizzkids at demon tweeks next week!, just had the phone call to say my valvers paint work has been finished, got a set of bilstein shocke and some new OE springs to put on, going to get an exhaust after christmas aswell, getting it back tomorrow, hope it looks ok! anyone else upto any modding/maintenence?:approve:

fitted new shocks, and springs to the shed today.

also fixed the wing mirror which god smashed off :)

Seems that most people treat there motor around christmas, there will be a line up of whizzkids at demon tweeks next week!, just had the phone call to say my valvers paint work has been finished, got a set of bilstein shocke and some new OE springs to put on, going to get an exhaust after christmas aswell, getting it back tomorrow, hope it looks ok! anyone else upto any modding/maintenence?:approve:
I'd be interested so see what you think of the bilstein there the B" ore replacmetns I gues I don't like mine stock ones were better.

Only think my cars getting is brakes bled and a good canning round the local roads. Its had new posh oil what more does it need.

Saab 93 Aero Wagon
Mines had a new battery, Silvatec bulbs front and back and has some clear repeater lenses coming.
Ipod kit is going in it tomorrow.

Its done well out of me recently. New steering wheel and exhaust mount have been done in the past couple of months....in fact if it keeps going the way it is it could be Xmas every sodding day for it.

VW Golf TDI
im hopefully treating mine to a new owner, its going in the trader 2 weeks after christmas, 9k ovno

some samco hoses, a KTR polished strut brace, some Goodrodge brake hoses, a new rubber strip that runs along front cross member under bonnet to stop rain getting in - mine had a split in it, a new battery cover

Monaco Blue 172
pfft. i thought it would be happy getting its 36k service done early. silly me! it wants a new cam dephaser too! i'll be glad when its done tho, bloody depressing driving it just now, am too scared to take it over 4k in case it explodes :(

172CUP/Fiesta supersport
just waiting on my KTR stealth and Group N remapped ecu for the cup, both in the post (somewhere).

1.2 16v Dynamique.
mines had a new key/blip so at least it starts now. also gonna get an oil/filter change (any opinions on the best oil for mine?) and give it a wash n polish. may even chuck a new set of plugs in! cheers!

Gal

A Clee O
Cup Splitter, Some Goodridge hoses, Brembo Max Discs. Just need some pads and some rears, Then they can all be fitted.

Might give it a wash as well.

The only present mine is getting, is another tenner of V-power and a funking right good leathering around the lanes on boxing day.

I've not even washed it for about 3 months. It's black, the tyres are grey/silver, it's just ticked over 30k and has never felt quicker. Present my arse :evil:

130i, 306 hdi, vrs
I treated mine to a set of h&r's.
hrs006.jpg

B

Brown.

break pads, and winter tyres..... although there wet tyres mainly vredsteins :O

campus sport 1.2 16v
where do i start, first i bought the smoked rear clusters from k-tec,then thought well i might as well complete the look so ordered the black angel eyes,followed by a set of silvervision bulbs for front and rear ,topped off by a brand new set of turinis! I swear when i die im coming back as a renault clio!

Tangoed Works
Kenwood DVD widecreen hopefully, then into the Renault to get the scratch some dozy motorcyclist put in removed (thru insurance luckily), full valet and then find someone to PC polish her.

Anyone in London / Essex that can help?

A number of clios
gunna buy a incar dvd player, new induction kit from k-tec and ive just bought a carbon fibre fuse box cover off ebay

FOR SALE!!!
just orderd some new vibe slick 6x9's vibe componets and tweeters and black angle eyes for the front not bad all under £400 lol