ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

WHATS MY 16V WORTH

Any one give me some idea what my car is worth because unfortunatly i might need to sell it. I have a youngun on the way and i cant see it being the most practical of cars for kiddie transport....grrrr

Its a 93 L. 1.8 16v. Full factory leather (near mint) Blue sport 449 paint. Very original car. No engine mods but full Magnex Stainless. Electric everything. Original Turbine style alloys that are MINT (reconditioned) All MOTs. All recipts. 71K Genuine. ABS. JBL component system. Original renault stereo with remote near wiper switch. Full service history most Renault dealer....

Pic here : http://erc.qmuc.ac.uk/cliosport/gallery/full/1073992076__Picturezz.jpg

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

Very nice, a mint example. It might be worth noteing that at 72k the cam belt is due for a change which will effect the price. I am guessing 2.5-2.8k?

The Cam Belt service was done at 66K. Its stamped in the book and the old belt was in the boot when i bought the car....and the ashtray is still full of pot pourrii from the last fanatical owner...no kidding!

Cheers steve. nick

that looks mint mate. i cant see you having any problems shifting it. id say put it up for 3k, then youve got a bit to play with.

yeecup

ClioSport Club Member
  mk8Fiesta ST,172 cup

what are the rear arches like on it? have they started to bubble at all?

One side has blebbed up a little bit, seems like a 16v thing that...

One small dent in drivers door about size of 10p. Dent master etc could easy sort it though, no paint damage...

I was sad i had no shoes, until i met a man who had no feet.

Your car is worth what someone will pay.

This philosophical maessage was brought to you by King Stromba

honda accord 2.4 type s

Bugger to get a pram in the boot, and the seatbelts are sh*te for babyseats in the back!! thats why mine had to go!!:(

Cheers all, It looks like its gonna have to go so anyone interested then e-mail me a sensible offer otherwise itll have to be ebay and trader....GUTTED.

Be nice if it could go to someone who would give it the care its always had.

mailto:nickandcick@aol.com">nickandcick@aol.com

(ex-2.0 Hybrid)CorradoVR6

No daz dont be silly you want this one, its mint -- > phase 2 grill boot strip rear lights and side strips = evreyone happy;)

Quote: Originally posted by steve a on 02 February 2004

No daz dont be silly you want this one, its mint -- > phase 2 grill boot strip rear lights and side strips = evreyone happy;)
More to P2 than that.. tho, else I would.

Revels Mum & Sister

What else do you want that comes

U get leather with this one! And sell some Phase 2 wheels and sell them!

Looks lovely mate

Still got this car, It will be for sale very soon. Forgot to say, it has a £60 Momo billet alloy gear knob and i might leave the Kenwood mask stereo in if i get a decent offer on it. Any questions or offers , please dont hesitate to e-mail me folks......I can get some more photos organised if any one wants me too.

mailto:nickandcick@aol.com">nickandcick@aol.com