ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

What's your CSS prep?

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Mine is the same as every outing I plan... A last minute, hectic rush to get everything ready.

Tomorrow, I'll be washing the car, shopping for food, packing the tent (without a dry run of any of it, because I live risky) and other assorted camping miscellanea before rushing to buy a new tunnel as I lost my old one and trying to organise a drive to Blyton with people tomorrow afternoon.

And so it's not a boring op, here's a pic of my car looking awesome

10984039426_7558ff5423_b.jpg

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Absolutely nothing.

Get in the van, sleeping bag and a tent, whatever I can't get at the petrol station whilst filling the van up, I'll not be taking.

Euan94

ClioSport Club Member
  Volvo C30
I'm another one for last minute prep.

Bought the tent last night, picking the car up tommorow morning after its had new brakes fitted. Then tommorow afternoon off work to bed in the brakes, clean the car and pack whatever I can think to take. Pretty sure I just need tent, sleeping bag, booze and my helmet for track time. I'm much more productive when under pressure anyway

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Absolutely nothing.

Get in the van, sleeping bag and a tent, whatever I can't get at the petrol station whilst filling the van up, I'll not be taking.

Good thing you don't use the shell app!

I'm another one for last minute prep.

Bought the tent last night, picking the car up tommorow morning after its had new brakes fitted. Then tommorow afternoon off work to bed in the brakes, clean the car and pack whatever I can think to take. Pretty sure I just need tent, sleeping bag, booze and my helmet for track time. I'm much more productive when under pressure anyway

I didn't pull my finger out to buy a helmet, I'll be renting one lol.

An 8 hour night shift, so mine is going to be filthy and all I have is beer and a tent

Lol proper bloke camping that. I'm at least trying to be sensible and take a bit of food.

Ol’ Tarby

ClioSport Moderator
  Clio 220 Trophy
I did a mad rush on Tuesday evening changing engine/gearbox oil. Arranged to borrow a tent this morning....f**k knows how to put it up. Bought a sleeping bag two hours ago. Beer will be purchased along with a few bags of ice Saturday morning to stick in the cooler box. Will buy some food last minute once I find out if we can use BBQs in the camp area

JP83

South Central-Oxfordshire
ClioSport Area Rep
Going to Tesco in the morning. Not going to be drinking too much #becauseracecar.
Car washed by the poles, pack car then head up to meet the convoy.

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I had today off so I've got all the drinks and sweets. Got loads of crisps at home already so that's the food done.

Changed my TB gasket, got a haircut and then cleaned the car. Load tent and camping shiz in the morning then drive up there. Done.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Ear tunnel. Mine fell out at work. So it's properly lost to the universe now lol

You remember the dk thread don't you? Pay with your phone. No need to go in the shop. Saves time.

I forgot to add that. I'm going to buy fuel with an app tomorrow.

How sad is it that that's an actual event for me
I had to google Ear tunnel - for anyone like me that doesnt know what it is 😂😂:

20a527d.jpg

smith200

South East - Kent
ClioSport Area Rep
Collect car from alloy refurb place, get home wash car, pack, drive to scunthorpe hotel, see everyone saturday Done! :D

Clio 200t
Tent and stuff all packed however went sainsburys today and bought the following:

Case of fosters, case of corona, two limes, a knife for the limes, 12 packets of quavers, 1 packet of wet wipes. Sorted.

Gus

ClioSport Moderator
  182Turbo,DCi90
Just back from buying a crate of Peroni and a crate of Corona, a bottle of jagermeister and a load of 2L bottles that I have put in the freezer to use as cool packs.
No food lol as i plan on getting some locally when I get close.
@fairm010 - thats a proper shop mate!

DaveDreads

aka Philomena Cunk aka Barry Shitpeas
ClioSport Club Member
No dogs allowed on site, if one got loose and ran onto the track it wouldn't end well, I wouldn't bring him even if I could, I prefer getting pissed with no responsibilities.

Cropper

ClioSport Club Member
  Renault Sport 200T
1 man pop up tent from Argos. I want too say bargain but I don't want to eat my words when I set it up!

Regarding supplies,
2 crates of beer
Doritos
Snickers

That's pretty much it.