ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel’s P1 V’s P2

i dont really want to get away from the standard look of the 16v, but i cant decide which wheels are better phase 1s or phase 2s? i have got refurbed phase 1s at the money, they arent the best looking wheels but are unique to the P1 16v so i think they are good for that reason alone, but the phase 2 is a nocer design but i dont know weather it suits the lines of a clio 16v, either way im thinking of getting them done in anthracite (super leggera colour)

any views?

lofty

personally if you got the chance get a set of new rims.but if yyou want a keep your car discrette. i personally think phase 2 look better and suit the car quite well. phase 1 looks like well trims

wongy

I love the turbines!!!!
i think the phase 2s look like megane wheels!!!!

PH1 all the way!!!
and anthracite is deffo the way to go, i as thinking about this while ago, but i need to get them refurbed first..and no money...

P1s it is then, i will have to combine a proper refurb (i did them my self previously) when i get some new boots on there, will be another month at least anyway,

P1!!