ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel Bearing problems? :S

1.216V Hologram Grey
so really i was just wondering if anyone can help, for like a month or so now when i reach 40mph there is a really loud and can get pretty violent ( towards 60mph) droning noise comming from the rear of my car..for a while i didnt really know what it was, i thought it might be the exhaust or something but a few friends suggested it might be my wheel bearings.. i think ive sussed that its coming from the rear passenger wheel :S and was just wondering if anyone can help me understand a bit more about it, like what causes it? is it anythink ive done with lowering or alloy ssize etc.. or is it just one of them things that goes wrong..? will be taking it to the garage tomorow, if it is the bearing, whats a fair price at getting this sorted? thanks for your help...as you can probably tell im not as clued up about this sort of thing as id like to be :L

PB Clio 172
Prob a wheel bearing Renault ones don't last judging by my former Renault's

Get a new one then dont drive it like a nob on roundabouts and you should be fine