ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel colour choice ideas?

Monaco 172
Okay so standard wheels going back on shortly, not sure wether to sell or just put them on again in spring...but for the time being the standard wheels will be back, so deciding on colours to paint them, got a few ideas....

Anthra- boring but sensible
clioanthra.jpg

Purple- something a bit different
cliopurple.jpg

White- goes with current theme
cliowhite.jpg

Orange-
clioorange.jpg

Coby.

ClioSport Club Member
  XC60-R.......V40-R
Silver? I must be getting old but personally I think it just looks fresh and clean.

Clio 1.2 mk2
In fact looking again. I'd say anth. Matches the tints better and leaves the white on the badges to draw peoples eyes to it without it being over the top

Monaco 172
love that green!! ha and i saw a ph2 williams rep on ebay, so tohught about this...(excuse the mirrors)
corsashop1-22.jpg

182, 6r GTi
lol is that meant to be gold? its yellow? id go for anthracite or silver, personaly dont thing any of the other colours go with the blue bodywork

Monaco 172
gotta admit guys, someone else did the photoshoppping for me, not my own, but agreed, i think the williams wheels suit :)