ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel Opinions

172 Cup
I've managed to crack a Turini so while its off being repaired i've put some of my old Honda wheels on.

They're Volk AV-R's and only weight 4kg a rim. I cannot believe how the drive of the car has been transformed just im not sure i'm 100% on the look. This weekend im going to re-polish the lips and paint the centers either silver or anthracite.

I think they need some 10mm spacers and probably the coilovers winding down a little and it'll look a bit better but i'd like to hear some opinions.

***** time:

img14861.jpg

img14871l.jpg

img14881.jpg

And one because i can:

img14131v.jpg

172 Cup
Thanks for the honesty, I'm still not sure myself but like I say it drives so much better with them on.

I'll give them a refurb over the weekend and see if they look any better on the car but maybe it's the offset that's killing it?

Renault Clio MK3
Although I say I don't like it, just want to add, its your car, if you like it, keep it :)
Sent from my Lumia 800 using Board Express

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
as above, look rubbish but with some paint could work and if the drives better, well that's it! :)

I swapped my turinis onto the mark 1 recently and it feels awful compared to the 15" superlegs, totally changed the way it drives massively for the worse, so much so i'm worried about putting them on the 182 :(

Not a fan, depends if you're after form or function. Any 15" wheel transforms the handling of the car and you can get some decent looking 15's that suit Clios more than these would.

Arctic Blue 182FF
I am not keen on them, if your really keen on the lightweight aspect, just sell the turinis and buy some ultraleggeras!