ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheel question!

t0m

Megane 225 Turbo
Just done a search for "offset's" on here and it came up with a few results, one being, i quote "anything from ET35-45 is considered OK".

By that theory wheels with this specification:

Size: 7 x 16
Holes: 8
PCD: 100108
ET: 38
Nuts/Bolts and Spigot Rings included

..Should fit my 55plate 1.2 Clio Extreme OK without work, is that right? Or is there anything that has to be done. Replies are encouraged please as I'm hoping to order them this weekend if possible!

Cheers

Da

Less
holes 8 :S but in reply to you question, ET38 and 4x100 PCD will be fine mate. Standard non-sports are ET37.5 anyhow. I have 182 alloys (ET45 16" x 7") fitted to mine with no probs lowered 60mm.

Da

Less
sorry, i just meant what does 8 holes refer to, as in where on the wheel are they?

Da

Less
White16valver said:
Holes: 8
PCD: 100108

*could* mean that it has 8 holes - 4 of which at pcd 100 and the other 4 being pcd 108??

I'd check it! lol
lol, that'd look dodgy mate! ;)

Tom, have you got a link to the website that's selling the wheels?

Da

Less
lol, yep sorry hadn't seen the wheels so wasn't slating them :approve: As for the 8 holes, I think it is as above, 8 holes for the 2 different stud patterns.

t0m

Megane 225 Turbo
Will they need spacers and all that sorta thing or are they just bolt-on and away we go?