ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheel refurb around bristol area

ph2 182 cup 'FF'
I made the mistake of parking too close to the curb outside my house and have a light scuff on one side of my wheels for my 182 :(
It's only light but with show season nearly upon us itll drive me mad being there, so can anyone recommend anywhere to go? Anthracite is the colour by the way.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
DK Cars and bikes in fishponds. There are other refurb places around but none as good as dave.

(Balaclava road trading estate, just off lodge causeway)

ph2 182 cup 'FF'
Cheers guys. I'll give them a call tomorrow if they're around. Gunna get a few things touched up on the car whilst I'm at it

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
Do they paint or powdercoat? I need he audi wheels doing desperately a winter of neglect has killed them.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Cheers guys. I'll give them a call tomorrow if they're around. Gunna get a few things touched up on the car whilst I'm at it

He's on holiday at the moment. Will be back next week though.

Do they paint or powdercoat? I need he audi wheels doing desperately a winter of neglect has killed them.

Paint mate. He's got a bodyshop.

350z - gone :(
Avoid wonder wheels at all costs! Had work done by him a few years ago and it was a terrible experience

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
I'm not sure he'll enjoy doing 5 x 15 spoke audi wheels that have started to peel......might be back to looking for a powder coat place.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm not sure he'll enjoy doing 5 x 15 spoke audi wheels that have started to peel......might be back to looking for a powder coat place.

There's a place I've used before in keynsham. They did my valver wheels.

Shot blast and powder coat cost me £180 for 4 wheels. I'm on my phone so can't link, but he's called keynsham powder coatings.