ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

wheels for a maxi clio

williams 2 turbo
i have got hold hold a maxi kit to stick on the valver and and looking for the wheels to with it. the closest wheels to the original i can find are on prima racing website but the don't do a 18" version, see link

http://www.primaracing.com/ProductDetails.aspx?pid=27718

has any one got an idea where i can find ither the original wheels or something very similar that are 18". they need to be at least this size due to fact the front arches are huge ie 5 inches wider than standard. cheers.

REN90-N.jpg

This kit?

williams 2 turbo
the real one!, looked at primas, but just not right, i have managed to get hold of a original rally kit. just waiting for it to arrive.

williams 2 turbo
its hopefully gonna be exaclty same as the bottom pic, but without the rear spoiler, as i dont like it, and its probably gonna stay naples red.

williams 2 turbo
its not gonna be caged up, been there done that, i just need it as a everyday car, i have always like the maxi, and thought why the hell not. i dont race my car ither so will keep the same lump for now, but will at some point go for an engine upgrade, willy lump with throttle bodies or something similar, just when i get round to it.