ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Wheels/Tyres...door lock!

clio 1.6 16v
Hi there,

I'm looking to upgrade the wheels on my (51 plate) clio. I'm looking at some Kei Pulse 17" in hyperblack, first opinions plz?! http://www.keiracing.com/wheels_pulse_hb.html
wheels_pulse_hb.html

Any idea's wot the best size tyre to get is? ie not going to rub on the inside of the wheelarch or foul the bodywork at full lock. Coz my local modding garage is saying about some tyre's that have the edge's of the sidewalls sloping inwards slightly. just not convinced personally with what he was saying, wondering if anyone has had experience here.

Second thing, my driver side door lock has stopped unlocking when i use the remote key. it doesnt happen all the time, and its not due to the cold weather like i first thought over the winter. but the passenger door and boot still lock! Anyone got any suggestions?!

thanks

Dom