ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where is the best place to find 1 182 Alloy.

Clio Sport 182
My father has sadly curbed his front O/S Alloy quite bad, 1st time hes ever managed to anything of the sort. At first i laughed then i seen the devastation on his face as his clio is close to perfect condition (My old 182) I Felt bad for him so thought id source one for him.

I Cant seem to find one online tho, ive heard mixed reviews about getting them refurbed as the (Grey/black - Cant remember the color name) is hard to match to the rest. If anyone has any recommendations on someone who refurbs them in the North East to a very high standard, let me know.

Any help would be appreciated. Im going to check on here again tho incase ive missed any.

**I Cant see the for sale sections :(**

- Thanks.

Gman

ClioSport Club Member
  Mt10 Zx6r golf tdi
Renault? I don't know what the price of these are but i replaced one on my megane r26 and that cost me £119 from renault which i think is a pretty good price for a new genuine wheel, the curbed one will get some money back on here or eBay too. Might be worth a call.

Clio Sport 182
Iv had a quick browse through ebay and only seen sets of 4, im only signed upto this site for renault so if anyone comes accross one on another site could you PM Me please :) Also if someone could keep an eye out while browsing the for sale section on here id be very grateful.

Also Gman ill pop into Renault tomorrow and see what there retailing for thanks dude.