ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Where to source a standard 182 Exhaust?

clio 182 cup suspens
Hi. I need to source a mint second hand or new clio 182 exhaust. My new Skorpion RS192 is just too loud so I need to go back to standard. The problem with some of the second hand rear boxes you see around is they've been cut off too near the bend near the rear box to be successfully welded or sleeved to a new centre pipe, you need a few inches of straight left on.

If anyone knows where I could find a standard box, preferably with centre pipe still attached, I'd be grateful. Once I'm back to standard the Skorpion will be up for sale.

Many thanks,

Cal

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
They'll all be separated, they only came s a one piece exhaust when the car was new.

Clio 182
Hi I've got a standard one the back boxes bit flaky common problem im not too sure if it's been welded but it's going cheap let me know if ya interested 07545263659