ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which coil-overs to buy?!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
I'm looking at different coil-overs Which would suit me best! I'm only looking at a couple of trackdays a year not many and ones that would be good on everyday driving too! Iv got a ff 182, Any help would be grate cheers Cerrone!

You don't need coilovers etc for a track day.

I'd recomend not bothering and spending the money on track days/instruction the ride will be better.

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
You don't need coilovers etc for a track day.

I'd recomend not bothering and spending the money on track days/instruction the ride will be better.

It's also for the look! Iv got a far bit of experience on the track!!

Would defo avoid the cheaper stuff, not alot of options as has been said, depends how much you want to spend...

All decent sets start at 800, and up from there.

Im in the same situation, but i think im gonna go for either sachs and springs or oe dampers and springs.

Lotus Elise
Unpinned Sashs with some sportlines/ custom springs front. Koni adjustables on the rear with Whiteline. You will be very surprised how brilliant this set up is. On a bouncy B-road or track it is so much fun! Not good for Lows though but Im sure you guy aren't tarts ;)

i have the ktec ones for about £360 and i like them for everyday driving. looks alot better and feels alot better. i dont do trackdays though so dont know how they would cope. and another thing you cant get the front cambers to -1.5 which is abit s**t. managed only 1mm

M2 Comp
Unpinned Sashs with some sportlines/ custom springs front. Koni adjustables on the rear with Whiteline. You will be very surprised how brilliant this set up is. On a bouncy B-road or track it is so much fun! Not good for Lows though but Im sure you guy aren't tarts ;)

What would be the cost of the parts for this kind of set-up in your experience?