ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which K tec exhaust for my 16v

I need an exhasut for mat 1.8 16v. From the de cat back.

What is the difference between the K3 K5 K8 or what ever they are, any pics

Please help, I need it quick my car comes back to me soon

i cant get on2 the ktec website 2 tell u exactly but they all have different tailpipes,thats the only difference.

uve got a turbo in ur valver?what is it a gt engine?

K8 it is. Thanks mate,

Yer I have turboed my 1.8 16v. I will get some pics when I put the engine back in mate. Thanks for your help fellas

what sorta turbo u got in? who fitted it 4 ya? how much did it cost? what sorta bhp u gettin? interested 4 not 2 distant future.

I got Prism motorsport to do all the pipe work, i.e intercooler, exhaust and alloy pipework etc. I have got a T25 hybrid, I did all of the internals myself, forged piston, lightened and balanced crank, flywheel, knifeedged crank, billet steel H section rods, Forged low comp pistons, ported and polished head. etc etc etc etc etc etc!!!!!

I am looking for 300hp at full boost, but around 250 to potter round with.

Tom

ClioSport Club Member
  EV (s)

Prism?

Where you based mate?

Id love to come and have a nose if thats cool.

Yer no worries mate, I am in Chelmsford in Essex. The engine is out at the moment. Should be back in within a couple of weeks, but you a re welcome to check it out