ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which Programs do you use to make sure your pc is in check?

JonnyK

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  500 Bhp Golf R 7.5
as per title really!

I currently run sophos anti-virus, cleanmypc registry cleaner, spybot and adaware...

are there any other programs i could be running on a regular basis etc.. to keep my pc running good as possible?

ta!

Absolutely sod all at the moment, I have been having an issue with my normal anti-virus recently, where it seems to slow my boot time up by a long time so I'm going Rambo for the time being.

Usually though, I use Nod32 for my antivirus, and then just ad-aware + spybot for spyware. Never bothered with a software firewall, but if i was to use one, it would most likely be outpost.

Cup'd Monaco 172
Avast, thats it.

To be honest you don't need anything if your behind a router, avoid dodgey websites and emails.

I check my processes in task manager every now and again, and google any dodgey looking stuff to find out what they are.

Fiesta ST
I use common sense - and hijackThis just to make sure nothing has sneaked on (once very 3 months) - no anti-virus - no adware crap - no defrag s**t, no software firewall - sod all.

Never had a single problem :)

306 TD Slut
CCleaner (crap cleaner) on the pc at work. that is only set up to clear cache and other unused files etc..

at home on the mac i dont use anything because they are amazing.

172 Cup
logo.jpg

Paranoid geeks..