ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

which second hand dslr and lens for £200?

Hi All

Have been asked to come up with some ideas for a first dslr for a child, needs to be complicated, I.e. lots of details and buttons as he's very intelligent and will easily get to grips with it.

Probably best sticking to Canikon so what gen 1 dslrs were gems and can be picked up for a bargain with kit lens?

Niall

ClioSport Club Member
You can pick up Nikon D80’s for around £200 on ebay, possibly a bit less or more but it’s a great camera, and it should be ‘complicated’ enough to satisfy a beginner for a while. It’s a good decision getting a bit more advanced DSLR at first, I found that I grew out of my D40 and then D5100 very quickly, and I now feel at home with the D7000.

Thanks Nial but d,80's are around 240 body only. I need a lens too in the budget.

Any more options guys?

Fiesta ST-3
I managed to pick up a steal on Ebay, got a D60 with kit lens for 90 nuggets.

Just keep an eye out and in time bargains are to be had!

2.2 bar shed.
Should be able to pick up a 450d on gumtree for about that price if you camp it for a week or two.