ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Which wheels for a 172?

Titanium 182
I apologise, this has probably been posted a million times before but I couldn't find a thread when I did a search. I also wasn't sure if this belonged in the 'Clio media' area, so opted for the 'general discussion'. Lol.

So, I've got a flame red 172 and atm it's on the standard five spoke alloys which I'm looking to change to something that looks a little 'sportier,' such as the 182 wheels (in either anthracite or silver) or Speedline Turini's (in silver).

What do people think? I quite like the simplicity of the eight spoke 182 wheels, and the fact that it's not an immediately obvious change to my car, which is the look I am hoping to achieve with this car. Whereas the Turini's which I've always loved, and had on my last car (Zetec-S) which consequently made it the obvious choice to have on an RS Clio, but then again it seems to be that way for so many other people too.

If anyone can help sway me to either wheel, maybe with the help of pictures, it would be much appreciated :D

Go back into the clio media sction & have a look a peoples 172's (or 182's) see what you fancy.

FlameR has anthracite turini's on his flame red 172.

Big iain has anth 182 alloys on his flame red car.

Pics of those should get you started:)

Titanium 182
Go back into the clio media sction & have a look a peoples 172's (or 182's) see what you fancy.

FlameR has anthracite turini's on his flame red 172.

Big iain has anth 182 alloys on his flame red car.

Pics of those should get you started:)

Cheers for moving it! :eek:

I've got a load of FlameR's pics on my computer, but I'm looking to get silver Turini's like AR's old flamer!

Got lots of Big Iain's pictures too, was mainly just asking for peoples opinions now because I'm torn between the two! :)

The turini is a classic on here (basically if you get them you'll be a CS sheep) In real life though hardly any clios (apart from 172 cups & 182 trophys) have them on. Imo they look ace.

Titanium 182
I'll agree with you on that, a couple of Trophy's where I live but apart from that, never can say I've seen a Clio with Turini's!

I think you've gone and answered my question there really!