ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

****Whistling vents.....annoying me!!!***

Status
Not open for further replies.
  6/468 17poo

ive got a mk1 clio and when on the motorway doing 70mph with or without the heaters on i get a really annoying whistling noise which takes the p!ss its ridiculous!

i presume its just cross winds does anyone else have this!!!?!???

Cheers Ryan

Hi Mate,

I get that as well when on the Motorway, sounds like its coming from the vents at the very front under the windscreen??

Mine does it every so often not constant just when its windy i think?

6/468 17poo

yeah thats the one mate its a high pitch drone which is really annoying i was gonna take all the vents out to see if i can try to stop it but its hard to work out where its coming from and why!

There must be someone who has sorted it, i was drivin for an hour the otherday and it did it constantly louder than my music!!!!tis the passenger side too

6/468 17poo

really i had all mine out before and therewas no sign but ive just finished uni for 4months so ive got a while to strip the whole dash bout time!

clio 182 black /gold

Is your air flow on recycle? This happend on my corsa so i put it on fresh air and it went quiet.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.