ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

white 172 brockhall village nr blackburn

cool, car looked very smart, used to live in that apartment block last year!

i work at Yu and You's if you know it, pop in for a cheeky CS priced beer sometime! :D

2002 White RS 172.
cool, car looked very smart, used to live in that apartment block last year!

i work at Yu and You's if you know it, pop in for a cheeky CS priced beer sometime! :D

Ah cool, which number?

Yeah I know it, i think I've seen a cup parked down there come to think of it.

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
i live there half of the week too in rick (black 182) and dans apartment ;) racing blue 182?!

i live there half of the week too in rick (black 182) and dans apartment ;) racing blue 182?!

yeah thats the one i keep seeing parked up, i used to live in apartment 4 i think it was, on the first floor used the entrance near the garages and over looked the playground

must have moved out just before they moved in lol

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
dan and rick (my bf) live in apartment 4! how strange! small world eh :) u still live at brock village then?

lol at crazy man! yup he is totally random lol

i've moved back home these days living with the parents, brockhall got too much for me living on my own, every sunday everyones out washing their range rovers or mowing the lawn and the stepford wives walking the dogs, and all the "security" guys (bar one young lad) hated me by the end with my heel and toeing up to the barrier, they are all grumpy gits!

i wrote my first 172 off in the S bend coming from the A59 down towards brockhall :( theres still two holes left in the hedges where i rolled twice :O

57 Ibiza Formula Sport
awww. my 182 nearly ended up in the hedge directly across from the drive leading to brockhall village in the snow the other week... braked and it just skidded!! scary :(

yeah there are a few grumpy security men but that's probably cos i don't wave back at them hehe. bet the residents of brockhall think it's weird that all 3 of us have clio sports when most have porsche's and range rovers lol

haha, dont worry your not the only ones causing mischeif in you nippy cliosports, as i've seen a trophy knocking about on the estate too, owner never waved though. will keep an eye out for you guys :)