ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

White Clio 1*2 Dynamic, On Rotas

White 1*2
sweet :D i'll hopefully be heading down to the cleaned-uk meet for the clios first outing.

just need to pull my finger out and do the odd jobs,, wire up number plate light, centre console, heater controls, passenger seat. oh and tax it!

Craig.M

ClioSport Club Member
  Valver, Octavia vRS
quite like that, but if it was me i would of left the alloys the original colour

White 1*2
aye that sticker was on when i got it actually :/ lol

streamline carbon says my spoiler will be 3-4 weeks :( i dont like waiting lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Some awesome bits, some just plain bizarre!

Why is there a vent over the wrong side of the engine? :S

Stance, arches and bumpers look MINT! I can even overlook the fake wheels you've done it that well.

they aint fake wheels due.

Yep, they are.

Rota copy high-end Japanese wheels but produce them cheaply with poorer materials/production methods. RAYS TE's in your case.

They're copies. Fakes.

The rest of the car is awesome though. Really well done!

Turbos.
Love the stance on it, but for me it is a real shame you didn't go for the Porsche grey. White is so overdone these days. I see Chris has covered Rota LOL.

Ph 2 172
Awesome looking 172 that mate! You have to roll the arches on the back for the Rotas to fit? Much work involved?

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
as above Jamie - the feature is real nice!

look forward to seeing how the 'other' mag reviews it ;)

White 1*2
thanks guys, didnt realise my thread had been brought back up,
well pleased with the feature.. she'll be coming off the road after summer for the turbo work

couple of fresh pics
ava.jpg

P1020007.jpg

254904_191840830866901_100001229575715_535049_4341203_n.jpg

249685_10150191888201863_506671862_7415423_4345278_n.jpg

what_is_grid_look2005.jpg

P1020008.jpg

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
EPIC mate ! Top effort ,nice to see something original . PERFECT :approve::approve:

alien green rs133
surely your not gonna run it that low on them wheels with rear camber like that, with a turbo

t park?

White 1*2
naa mate im not, engine is out now, rather skint tbh :(
gettin rear stub axles milled in a few weeks so i can bring wheels in and get rid of camber :)

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
its been annoying me since i saw this in fc thinking 'why the f havent i seen this on cs?'

after searching now, i realise i looked at this at the beginning then forgot to check up on it... AWESOME CAR though mate :) only along the road to me too... sort of :eek:. id love to have a sneaky look in person :D

great feature though, when is the turbo planned for? speaking of which, why are all the forced induction clios in or around durham?