ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who’ll be upgrading in in march 2006 then

So. now that weve seen some nearly final prototypes of the RS-3, wholl be upgrading their 172/182 for an 06 plate on march 1st 2006? I think i might be upgrading my 1.2 16v for a 56 plate (or a 6 month old 06) in september 2006.

Turbo'd MX-5 MK4

i dont think i will be, the 172 will be paid for and I will be house hunting or in a house already.

Golf Mk6 Oil Burner

maybe in march 2007 when they have lost their first £3k or so.

learnt my lesson with the 182.

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Like every says..... if the dealers attitudes change yeh, although i have found a decent dealer!!!!!!!! :eek:

At the moment. I would say that i would be interested in upgrading when the time comes.

But that entirely depends on what else is released in the meantime.

Im certainly not a Renault purist.

Quote: Originally posted by Pete on 28 April 2005
Unless Renault replace their entire dealer network I very much doubt it.

Ditto.

seb

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio trophy

unsure to be honest.. it would have to be pretty special to get my money...

Although I really do love my 182 I think I will probably pass - will be looking for something with 6 cylinders, preferably in a line instead of in a Vee.

Paul

lawrence

ClioSport Club Member
  is non-existent

i wont be, wanna go japanese, but i dont understand why anyone would want to go out and get the latest model so early only to find renault will bring out something thatll piss everyone off, ie 172-172 cup, 225-225 trophy

Elise/VX220/R26

Im already out! Part of the reason I swapped to the meg was to avoid what will probably be a big jump in depreciation when the new model comes out

GW Clio 200

Who Knows, by then there will be lots of other cars will be available then.

But, if I like it and it comes with in a nice colour and has the value for money as the 182 does then it will be high on my list of considerations.

I have owned 4 Clios and have really been happy with them ( im the nly one it seems )

Dont ask this question now, ask it when the car comes out sporting 210 BHP to compete with the new CTR and has more toys that a £25,000 mini.... for £16,000....but £14,000 dealer deals.

i might buy one early 2007 nearing when im 21 so insurance aint to bad!

once they have sorted all the problems out and released the different versions like cup etc

106 GTi

To early to tell, see how I get on with the 182 and see what the next model looks like in the fleash and most important how it gos and drives.