ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

who wants to know this cool trik(172,182)

MKIII 138

a lot of you probably know about this but if your bored tonight and want to do it you can get the motorshow effect from your clios speedo + dash lights where the needles do a self test upto 160mph and if makes lots of flashes and beeps..

MKIII 138

hold down the button on the end of your windscreen wipers then whilst doin that turn your iginition to its fullest setting without actually firing the car up.

voila !

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Already knew that, it just throws the dash into self test mode.

What i really want to know is what it does when you press button 1 and 3 on a standard renault head unit similtaniously.

MKIII 138

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 17 May 2005

OMFG!!!

Last time this was posted did it not f**k up someones display?
just turn the keys to the off posistion pull them out then put them in and fire up as usual.

but anyway KDF i know more than you blerp tell me what happens when you do drive off with this still activated which is sooo cool ?

Ziel Nurburgring

Quote: Originally posted by meggerman on 17 May 2005

Quote: Originally posted by Day on 17 May 2005

OMFG!!!

Last time this was posted did it not f**k up someones display?
just turn the keys to the off posistion pull them out then put them in and fire up as usual.

but anyway KDF i know more than you blerp tell me what happens when you do drive off with this still activated which is sooo cool ?
Your car collapses laurel and hardy style with one wheel rolling off down the road?? ;)

yea come tell us how to do that that will be the coolest trick in the book DIGITAL REVOMETER COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

OH WHAT OTHER TRICKS HAVE RENAULT HIDDEN AINT HEARD OF ANY OR THESE BEFORE GEN PLZ GUYS
[Edited by robcup on 17 May 2005 at 4:45pm]