ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Who would Be interested in Clio Sport

hi

i know a company yhat will print the cliosport logo on to mouse mats and Mugs

just woundering if any 1 is interested and a will try and get some samples done so we can have a look because the more we get the cheaper they are , i am goin to e-mail Jas to see what he thinks

Gregg

hi

i have not seen any of these in the merchandise section i was just offering something to the forum and club

Gregg

S2000

No harm in suggesting it Gregg.

We dont have any of these in the current "line up" so to speak just meant I believe our merchandise supplier can do them if we decide to. Speak to Jas see what he says.

dk

911 GTS Cab

Quote: Originally posted by Funkyjahooner on 04 March 2004

Id be in for a mug..

What about cup owners..would they been seen drinking from a Clio mug :confused:
lmfao

Clio 182 (05)

And knackered electrics too?

Although how many electrical components goes into a mug (even a Cliosprt one) Im not too sure!

Id have a couple of mouse mats and mugs by the way.

Stanced Honda S2000

lmfao !! ha ha ha . yeah mugs is a good idea, i wouldnt mind a nice white polo shirt with a cliosport logo on the back and a small one on the front. look smart that wud, ready for donny ?

KDF

Audi TT Stronic

Quote: Originally posted by admob on 05 March 2004
can cup owners drink their tea from the mug a fraction of a second quicker than 172 owners???? LOL!!!

Sorry but.... LMFAO !

dk

911 GTS Cab

cup owners would want it without the handle (which thed expect a discount for) to save weight as they have all the handling they need.

Quote: Originally posted by _KDF on 05 March 2004

Err, we already have/get a cliosport pen.. well I have one anyway !.
its not on the mechandise page! do you get 1 when you join?? coz i didnt