ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Whos interested in gold cliosport sticker

Willy2

I have got permission from Jas, I am guaging interest from members for interest in Gold cliosport stickers, Im interested cause of the whole blue and gold williams thing. Please post up if you have an interest, also some designs would be good!

oh crap u just reminded me silverRSC u teh man

and yeah they would look phat would prop stand out better to

Lets keep with the gold theme shall we?, ill have one!
how about make the offer only open to veteran cliosport
members something for the newbies to aim for , lol.

Mk IV 200 RS trophy

I would have a gold one but...! i too think silver would be better, (got a silver car);)

The etched look definetly looks classy..

I think Jas should start doing them - exactly the same as the current stickers, but all one colour looking like its etched.

id like one similar to fatboys that says renault valver...may have to make one

gold sticker would be nice if you had gold badges , but i looked into that it was like really exensive and minimum order was 200 odd sets!

Willy2

ok im gonna get in touch with my contact and come up with some designs, do we want inner or outer ones?

Quote: Originally posted by Rajk on 05 April 2004

ok im gonna get in touch with my contact and come up with some designs, do we want inner or outer ones?
If I was to have one, Id definetly have inner.. small.. which can go in the back window opposite side to the Elf Sticker..

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

i think maybee some chrome ones would be good also, and i also agree that they should be limited to users that have been around for say over a year...

rtoc have a thing set up with a company called boyracer signs, they will take any design and keep it in there file so people can order through them....

that way, no 1 is making profit, which i think on summit like a sticker profit it pointless.

CLIO WILLIAMS #0215

gold for the williams, im interested in an inny or an outty sticker! but limited to users who have been around for year???? i wouldnt be happy with that!:(

Willy2

Quote: Originally posted by MaLicE on 05 April 2004

i think maybee some chrome ones would be good also, and i also agree that they should be limited to users that have been around for say over a year...

rtoc have a thing set up with a company called boyracer signs, they will take any design and keep it in there file so people can order through them....

that way, no 1 is making profit, which i think on summit like a sticker profit it pointless.
TBH mate there is no profit gain in this one, just something for the club, i was gonna get in touch with the guy and get him to make me one up and see what you lot thought and then pass on his details, to everyone, if we get enogh interest then maybe we ALL get them a bit cheaper, thats all.

Raj