ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Why do some people do it...

Clio 197
Left my clio outside a friends house over night and when i was driving to Brighton this afternoon i went to squirt the windscreen to get rid of the flies on it and realise i only have one windscreen wiper.
Pulled over and thought it migh be stuck but only to find that some absolutely c**t (no other word to describe) has completely snapped off my drivers side windscreen wiper at the bottom of the arm.
Completely fucked it and also scratched and chipped all the bonnet. Im so angry, had the car 2 weeks and some little fucker has come along and thoughti, 'i know, ive not worked hard enough at school so im going to ruins someones new car'. Albeit a law obiding citizen, i would have beaten the person till they didnt have a pulse if i had seen them.
Now i have gotta go back to Renault and plea for a friendly service and see how much itsgoing to cost...
PICS...

DSC00346.gif

DSC00347.gif

Mondeo ST220
scum mate, sorry to hear it, i just dont get how anyone could do something like this? what reason is there!

Golf GTI PP Mk7
how small does ur manhood actually have to be for you to do sumthing like that?

its beyond belief, hope you get it sorted soon mate.

53 Clio's & counting
sorry to here that mate,i dont think these people think what it is like to have something important to them damaged

Clio 197
I just think they dont actually realise, i mean the drivers side so when im driving and it starts to rain i cant see s**t all and realise that its quite dangerous driving...i think we should start a website up to catch these scum out and actually just hang them by their testicles.

Clio 197
if theyre mega money from renault i can get you one...

will it be a Renault part or an aftermarket one? Could you let me know how much you can get both the wiper blade and the arm for me mate? If you can i will owe you one big time.

Cheers for all the comments guys, just really annoying about how people are jealous and think why not damage some other persons car.

www.renparts.co.uk
if theyre mega money from renault i can get you one...

will it be a Renault part or an aftermarket one? Could you let me know how much you can get both the wiper blade and the arm for me mate? If you can i will owe you one big time.

Cheers for all the comments guys, just really annoying about how people are jealous and think why not damage some other persons car.

yeh genuine used one. i can get you a price tomorrow mate....

PHS 1 172 SILVER
its not nice they just think its a joke but like i say dont touch what you carnt afford or even worked hard for, you work you butt of for what you got but dont let it get you down:)